What’s for breakfast? (1 Viewer)

Sep 9, 2019
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 632
Exp
Since Sept 2019
Just made the memsahib pecan twists & Portuguese Vanilla tarts courtesy of Tesco’s freezer department. A nice cup of tea and reading Clarkson rabbiting about Olympians in The Sunday Times whilst sited at a super little site on Anglesey “My Giddy Aunt” Looking forward to 11am when the cream teas turn up!! We’re going to have two breakfasts and be penitential and have no lunch! Listening to a bit of Mozart on Classic FM...... very pretentious!

What are you guys doing for brekky?

We love MoHoing!!

Cheers!

Russ n Kathryn.

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
I made sausage and egg muffins today, this was yesterday’s effort…
7E78A851-6B10-4775-BAB9-F1B007E87B3A.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 625
Exp
Since 2016 and caravanning before that
Greggs bacon and sausage barm on the way up to watch Oldham rugby league against London broncos. Five hour round trip and we'll probably lose

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off
So how’s the diet going?
That massive fry-up is actually less bad for you than 2 weetabix and a fresh orange juice

But most people will never believe that, as they have been brainwashed by Kellogs and the supermarkets into believing that “fat” makes you fat, when in fact sugar and “useless” carbs that turn into sugar, make you fat

Nov 22, 2018
South East but not London
Funster No
MH
Rimor Europeo 87
Exp
Five years plus three tugging
One of my Famous Breakfast Burgers.
Lightly toasted & buttered Tesco muffins, slice of Emmental, rasher of back bacon, free range egg fried in a ring with black pepper & fresh chives, and a homemade pork and herb patty. About 400 cals, for those counting.

Think like a Sausage McMuffin, but with flavour, texture, aroma, much warmer and not wrapped in greasy paper and thrown at you.

Mrs DDJC had two skinless saussies, two small home baked croissants, four bits of black pud in three quarter inch slices and a dollop of tommy k. And several gallons of tea.

Attachments

• Breakfast Sausage Patty.docx
    19.5 KB · Views: 36
Nov 22, 2018
South East but not London
Funster No
MH
Rimor Europeo 87
Exp
Five years plus three tugging
I wasn’t that hungry today so told the wife just give me 2 eggs with my offerings today. 🤪😷
View attachment 522662
Near lunch now getting hungry again. 😱🤪🥃

That isn't breakfast, Can't see any white pudding or mushrooms. Two types of black pud though which is to be applauded.

Our Sainsburys does Clonakilty White Pudding. They are regularly out of stock - possibly because my freezer has half a dozen of them.

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
Just plain croissant, a pain-a-chocolate, and some very strong coffee whist sat out side tha van for us. Did have to go and collect it though, so though times here in France, but did collect a couple of baguettes whist there.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back