User manauls (1 Viewer)

Mark_mec

Free Member
Mar 25, 2024
Funster No
MH
pilote mooveo c707
Hi All, im just after buying a 2009 pilote mooveo c707 and im wondering do anyone out there have one? As i have no paper work with mine and would to see a copy of what manuals etc that came with it. There is nothing online for this model .

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
It is a pet hobby-horse of mine that I think it is improper, not to say immoral, of a seller to offer a complicated machine without a full set of manuals.

I was the 4th owner but still got a full set.

In other cases where did the original manuals disappear to?

I would not consider buying until a full set were available and I urge others to do the same.

[EDIT They did not let me fly the Boeing 737 until I had read the manual over the w/e:LOL::LOL:]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Roby2008

Free Member
May 15, 2022
Bavaria
Funster No
MH
Pilote P969D
Exp
Since 2012
It is a pet hobby-horse of mine that I think it is improper, not to say immoral, of a seller to offer a complicated machine without a full set of manuals.

I was the 4th owner but still got a full set.

In other cases where did the original manuals disappear to?

I would not consider buying until a full set where available and I urge others to do the same.
I was tracked down by the buyer of our old MH, who asked about manuals .....the selling dealer gave him nothing, I gave the dealer a briefcase full of documents, the full Service history, all the appliance manuals and anything related to the MH...šŸ¤¬

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Oct 12, 2009
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
I was tracked down by the buyer of our old MH, who asked about manuals .....the selling dealer gave him nothing, I gave the dealer a briefcase full of documents, the full Service history, all the appliance manuals and anything related to the MH...šŸ¤¬

Well done by you, but not by the dealer.

I hope the buyer eventually prised the briefcase from the dealer, or if the dealer had junked it after the sale, the buyer, armed with your evidence, made the dealer replace them.

I think buyers should make the provision of manuals a condition of the sale.

Upvote 0

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I got a full set of chassis and appliance manuals with my 15 year old American RV.
To be honest they looked like they were drawn and written by an 11 year old with a pencil.
No use whatsoever in the real world.

Upvote 0
Oct 12, 2009
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
I got a full set of chassis and appliance manuals with my 15 year old American RV.
To be honest they looked like they were drawn and written by an 11 year old with a pencil.
No use whatsoever in the real world.

We were lucky then, because just on the habitation side we have a well-written English manual from N&B for our 2003 Arto, only glitches being one or two are for different layouts but easy to work out how they apply.

This week I even found the page showing the way to disconnect the electric step to retract it manually.

I estimate it was written by somebody who had actually operated all the systems that it describes.

Some dealers should read a manual like that !! :LOL:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back