THIS week I bought (2 Viewers)

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I order this from Amazon on a prime deal using a free prime membership for a month offer.
I’d looked at Kärcher outlet and a reconditioned one was only £5 cheaper and less warranty also didn’t come with small blade.
IMG_2009.jpeg

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I order this from Amazon on a prime deal using a free prime membership for a month offer.
I’d looked at Kärcher outlet and a reconditioned one was only £5 cheaper and less warranty also didn’t come with small blade.
View attachment 821799
Finally had chance to try this and it works well, when I bought it I also bought a £5.99 usb charger for it and that didn’t charge it at all, contacted Amazon for refund and they straight away issued a refund and n on need to return it, so they probably have other customers complain.

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
Bought an old iPad Mini to use as a diary as we now have about a dozen books in one cupboard-one each year-that are taking space and making weight!
Paid £19 for it and it’s in pristine condition with a case and screen protector! Way out of it IOS but it’s never going online, but will replace all the books, just got a lot of transcribing to do, rainy days job!

Mar 30, 2019
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2016
Bought an old iPad Mini to use as a diary as we now have about a dozen books in one cupboard-one each year-that are taking space and making weight!
Paid £19 for it and it’s in pristine condition with a case and screen protector! Way out of it IOS but it’s never going online, but will replace all the books, just got a lot of transcribing to do, rainy days job!
Wow. Make sure you keep it properly backed up somewhere. Imagine getting to book 12 and the iPad developing a serious fault 🤢

Nov 20, 2022
Congleton
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 494 lounge
Bought a a full cab mat in rubber, save the stone coloured cab mat getting dirty, fits like a glove,had individual rubber mats over cab carpet but always getting marks on drivers side,no more! Cab mat fits well and goes between the seats

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
Cheers for that - look good.

Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
This is what I need to do. I am on book 18. Lots of pointless and probably unreadable, even to me , scrawl. Arthritis making writing more difficult so would be the way forward but still not same as a written diary. How are you doing with the transcribing. I have 17 years of written accounts!!!

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
This is what I need to do. I am on book 18. Lots of pointless and probably unreadable, even to me , scrawl. Arthritis making writing more difficult so would be the way forward but still not same as a written diary. How are you doing with the transcribing. I have 17 years of written accounts!!!
Transcribing was slow but having read thru a book I’ve realised I don’t need to put every detail in, for instance I don’t need to put in we walked the dog am and pm.
So I’m only putting in the relevant info like where we were, if it was good/bad, brief weather info and anything that was outstanding, like something breaking/not working/needing fixing or new item.
It is still slow but with winter and wet days coming it will give me something to do, I have 12 years worth of books and it’s quite a weight of notebooks to carry around!
I’m transcribing into the diary of the Mini iPad so we can search for a date If we need info on something.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Just ordered a new power source for the curtains, old one looks to be overheating, it was white is now yellow. Also ordered now blinds, the cooker however is almost kaput, but 'we don't need a new one yet '
Rosie Perez Reaction GIF

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Four new Michelin Agilis CrossClimates on new steel rims, ready for our trip south in January.
The alloy's have still got 5-6mm of tread on the Hankook summer tyres, so it was easier to put the Michelin's on new steel rims rather than keep faffing about swapping tyres over on the alloy's.
Nice easy job fitting them to the van using the E&P revellers. (y)

1699895412362.png

And a set of snow chains just in case.

1699895894121.png

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
This week we haven't bought ... although we did get ...

2 x Krispy Kreme filled doughnuts FOC for 'birthdays' :tounge:
1 x Krispy Kreme ring doughnut FOC for joining them (again :whistle: )
2 x free Greggs coffees for downloading their app
2 x free Greggs sarnies courtesy of our free Virgin Reg points (don't have to be a customer of Virgin/have a product to join)
1 x £10 voucher to use at Primark courtesy of hubby playing a game on his 'MyVodafone' (he's got a contract with them) - he got himself 10 pairs of briefs (2 x packs of 5 @ £5).

Oh, we did buy some bits, from the car boot sale we got a rollator/wheelchair for Mum - it's a sort of multi-use thing, it'll be better and easier for us to take her out with and will fit in the car easier than her normal wheelchair. It needs a bit of fettling as it was obviously put away wet so some of the unpainted bits have a little rust on them, the brakes need adjusting and the 'hinges' for the folding parts need some lubrication but it will do the job nicely and only cost £10! Same as the below but in red.

1699896974961.png

Sep 25, 2023
Funster No
MH
Swift Sundance 590RS
Multimeter, fuses, body suction cups to keep had door open in the wind, nano tape, cupboard hooks, cats arse towel holder, collapsible bucket. I keep finding thing to buy since owning a MH.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Oooo ... I forgot something we bought on Sunday at the car boot which is a vital piece of 'kit' for the motorhome and means we can actually have our camping chairs back ... a kiddies folding chair for £1 (no bag) for Bella/Minky! We've already got a round one the same design as the one in the second picture which they 'argue' over! Tazzy prefers her dog bed.

1699972481380.png

1699972959696.png

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
Ingenio saucepan lids, from JL to go with the pans I bought couple of months back.
Set of 3 (they have collapsible handles) from Amazon-£69!
Same from John Lewis, offer on ‘til end of month, £36 P&P free!

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
We had to spend about NZ$300 (£150) to get the cracks on the inside of the habitation door filled, patched and re-sprayed. The UV has caused the plastic to crack over the years and it was very unsightly, plus the Autotrail umbrella wouldn’t stay in its slot. I always say that that umbrella is the most expensive umbrella I’ve ever bought and I never use it.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Can you not just scan I the diaries a good scanner ap will do it

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
I could just scan them but I don’t really want to include all the day to day rubbish.
I have found a way to trim it all down tho.

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
View attachment 834960After my beloved Aguri died and as they don’t yet do a 10” version I have had to bite the bullet and buy the Garmin1095 camper .Blooming expensive so I hope it’s as good as everyone says 🤷‍♂️

The 7" ones are better……🤣😂😂😂😫😉

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back