THIS week I bought (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
D

DL42846

Deleted User
This week we bought a 9 week old Newfoundland puppy. Luckily we have a very large garage on the MH which has both heating and lighting and the inner door can be left open so we can see each other. Think I might have to pump up the air suspension a bit on the rear springs
IMG_20171125_132354706_HDR.jpg

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
This week we bought a 9 week old Newfoundland puppy. Luckily we have a very large garage on the MH which has both heating and lighting and the inner door can be left open so we can see each other. Think I might have to pump up the air suspension a bit on the rear springsView attachment 198675

My niece has one of those and it is great with the kids, a big heavy lump whose fur gets everywhere...:LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
This week we bought a 9 week old Newfoundland puppy. Luckily we have a very large garage on the MH which has both heating and lighting and the inner door can be left open so we can see each other. Think I might have to pump up the air suspension a bit on the rear springsView attachment 198675

@haganap have you seen this post. :)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
oh my God have you seen this guy...gorgeous or what.....

just had 5 funsters in my van and two drooling newfs..

going to need a bigger van

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Set of stainless steel wheel embellishers from Motorama Hull. Much nicer/better than the placky ones.
Cheers, Dave(y)
I thought they had gone bust, apparently not..

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Set of stainless steel wheel embellishers from Motorama Hull. Much nicer/better than the placky ones.
Cheers, Dave(y)
I thought they had gone bust, apparently not..
I'm sure their shop had been closed for a while but AFAIK it's still there so they may have been having a refurb or something at the time.

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
I'm sure their shop had been closed for a while but AFAIK it's still there so they may have been having a refurb or something at the time.
That's what I thought, ordered on-line and got them a few days later. VG service.
Cheers, Dave(y)

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Is that the Streetwise one from Europarts. If so how well does it work please?
this is the version i purchases earlier this year and i have used it several times to inflate the MH tyres up to 70 psi , yes it can take a few mins but the pump works well ( at least the one i got )

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie

Is that the puppy in the photo, or daddy? Cause if that's puppy how big is an adult??

D

DL42846

Deleted User
oh my God have you seen this guy...gorgeous or what.....

just had 5 funsters in my van and two drooling newfs..

going to need a bigger van

I'm trying to get some ideas on how to build a metal bar door between the boot/garage and the inside of the van. The boot is quiet big. I can get a scooter in there, or I used to be able too. I want to convert the boot into the Dogs quarters. It has lighting and heating already in there. Think I'm going to need a bigger canoe as well.

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
He's adorable

Feb 20, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey 75-2
Exp
Tugger now Motorhome
Is that the puppy in the photo, or daddy? Cause if that's puppy how big is an adult??

Eleven stone. My brother had three in a three bedroom semi. They ate the dashboard in his van. Beautiful, softy dogs with webbed feet.

Brakers

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
I bought a amazon fire stick £25 from Sainsbury’s Black Friday sale. I’m really pleased with it. It can be run from a 12v usb supply and has turned my Avtec tv into a smart tv of sorts. :) happy days, yes I’m a simple person it does not take much to make me happy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back