LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
look on the bright side @funflair @jonegood .... You could of just handed over 177k of Euros to the MD of Niesman at the weekend at 1.12 exchange rate!!!. only to wake up with a hangover this morning to see that you just lost out.... Glad I changed my mind at the last moment and kept my money in my pocket and skipped on the blue decor 157k arto 79 ;-)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Has it?

Martin
Yes Martin. In as much as a txt has been agreed between the two sides and it will be
put to our cabinate at an emergency meeting tomorrow afternoon. If supported by the cabinate (?????) it will be presented to the 27 EU nations for acceptance at the end of November and some time after that it will be presented to Parliament for debate, scrutiny and acceptance/ rejection. I am of the view when the detail comes out it will be voted down and we will see Parliament implode, with the Torries refusing another general election. Theresa May retaining her position as prime minister and Labour insisting on Parliament having the authority to change the withdrawal bill, change the deal and renegotiate with the E.U. and we have a peoples vote to support their view on how we move forward. (To hell with democracy) Is that me off to Coventry now !

Deleted User
Going down again now.......that didn't last long:(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Yes I know:)

On the way up again now.......wish they'd make their minds up:)
We have a lot of Sterling to bring over and when it drops to 1.10 ish, we get scared it could plummet to parity. If it keeps around 1.15, then that fear goes.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Yes Martin. In as much as a txt has been agreed between the two sides and it will be
put to our cabinate at an emergency meeting tomorrow afternoon. If supported by the cabinate (?????) it will be presented to the 27 EU nations for acceptance at the end of November and some time after that it will be presented to Parliament for debate, scrutiny and acceptance/ rejection. I am of the view when the detail comes out it will be voted down and we will see Parliament implode, with the Torries refusing another general election. Theresa May retaining her position as prime minister and Labour insisting on Parliament having the authority to change the withdrawal bill, change the deal and renegotiate with the E.U. and we have a peoples vote to support their view on how we move forward. (To hell with democracy) Is that me off to Coventry now !
I am of the opinion that all talk of any deal being rejected is GOOD
Europe will be cacking it more than us if no deal is done. The perception that we will play hard ball may make them be more reasonable.
During our drive back from Warwick to Leeds on Sunday I lost count of how many German cars overtook us

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Europe will be cacking it more than us if no deal is done. The perception that we will play hard ball may make them be more reasonable.
During our drive back from Warwick to Leeds on Sunday I lost count of how many German cars overtook us
I bet more Japanese cars overtook you :)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Glad we loaded our Revolut cards up @1.15 before this happened. (y)

D

Deleted member

Deleted User
Get your Euros by 10 December - following the parliamentary brexit deal vote the £ will plunge to new lows.

ctc

Oct 12, 2015
Crowle
Funster No
MH
Hymer b680
Exp
New
Why were you counting them?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back