Tam, Jade and Franky's European Adventure (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
If i didn't have a dog with me it would be easy park up fly home to sort out if need be but i cant risk risk any probs purely for the dogs sake it is a tie and part of the family and that is why i am prepared for any outcome.

I dont have a crystal ball and can make my own decision but rather safe than sorry for the sake of £70-£80
Worse case scenario I'll just me to driving up to Norway and come back that way lol

Plausible deniability works for me most Times

From what I've read nothing will change till 2020 unless it's a no deal outcome in which case my granny was born in Ireland so I'll sort something out lol

Bloody sick of the whole thing ....I hope when it's all fecked up the pro brexit buggers don't think they're all coming up here polluting Scotland cause they can't get to Europe anymore. Cause we are shut lol

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
If i didn't have a dog with me it would be easy park up fly home to sort out if need be
But continuing your reasoning if there were going to be problems on /after 29th then as I have said before there is also the possibility there would be no flights along with tunnel & ferries? So at least you have it covered.:xThumb:

Jul 22, 2017
Taunton, Somerset
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Starting to understand
Hopefully being with like minded ladies they will encourage your mum Tam, maybe why they have put her there. Goos luck with the travels, sounds awesome to me, n whatever happens i'm sure your big enough n ugly :xsmile: enough to be able to sort it out. Good luck n best wishes to your mum n family.:xgrin::xgrin::xgrin:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Well jade enjoyed her hospital visit ...got to lie up on mum's bed getting pampered. Every nurse and patient in the ward got a pet and a lick she went round them all.
The woman I mentioned yesterday in the wheelchair has been in there since a year past march. She was hit by a bus in Edinburgh and lost both her legs so she's been in there with lots of rehab...whizzes about now in a manual wheelchair bossing all the others about.
20181216_140758.jpg

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Great, well done, hope it perks your mum up. I know I mentioned it a while ago for you to do this because I have heard some great stories of how dogs have a real impact on sick peaple. I once spoke to a guy who had a St. Bernard and that’s all he did on weekends was to take the dog in to a hospital and visit people, elderly and kids. (y)

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
Worse case scenario I'll just me to driving up to Norway and come back that way lol

From what I've read nothing will change till 2020 unless it's a no deal outcome in which case my granny was born in Ireland so I'll sort something out lol

Bloody sick of the whole thing ....I hope when it's all fecked up the pro brexit buggers don't think they're all coming up here polluting Scotland cause they can't get to Europe anymore. Cause we are shut lol
best keep that door ready for when we send back the 750 000 scots living and working in england

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
best keep that door ready for when we send back the 750 000 scots living and working in england
If only we could send all the English that came up here and bought all the houses and ruins on the islands etc so that the folk that's families had lived there for years kids could t get houses on the island.

Dinnae start that one lol cause it's been English monarchs putting their greasy mitts all over Scotland since the 13th century lol

Remember the only good thing to come out of England is the road to Scotland.

Screenshot_20181216-104758_Google.jpg

Jul 25, 2017
scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
Since 2017
Come on Tam, think aboot it man - were all Jock Tamsins barns!

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Well jade enjoyed her hospital visit ...got to lie up on mum's bed getting pampered. Every nurse and patient in the ward got a pet and a lick she went round them all.
The woman I mentioned yesterday in the wheelchair has been in there since a year past march. She was hit by a bus in Edinburgh and lost both her legs so she's been in there with lots of rehab...whizzes about now in a manual wheelchair bossing all the others about.View attachment 272299
Love the way Tam smiles for the camera. Reminded me of this: -
Dog Pics.jpg

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970

Good because the weather is crap and its full of wee beasties,,BUSBY:xrofl::xrofl:

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland/Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer (T class GT)
Exp
12months
I guess there are a lot of us on here thinking about Tam and his Mum. The silence is worrying but no doubt Tam will update us when he feels ready.He knows we are all sending our best wishes.

Jul 22, 2017
Taunton, Somerset
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Starting to understand
Best wishes to you Tam & all the family. I hope 2019 is especially kind to you all.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back