Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Second time in 27 years we've been Motorhomeless. I don't like it at all. :( Our beloved Hymer had to go as circumstances change. We now travel everywhere with Rocky our 70kg German Shepherd. (He used to stay at home and look after Siâns mum) and with four of us on the road and our trailer getting bigger and heavier, and us spending longer in the road each year, we needed to go a little bigger and a lot stronger. Hopefully if things work out we should have a new rig on the road sooner rather than later. :)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
We haven't been out in our van since October owing to illness and not well enough to do the repairs but finally got her back on the road on Friday
we had our fist night in her last night and will be in her tonight
then it's back home for the weeman for school grate to be back on the road even though we have only gone 30mils from home
bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I have it the other way around...
Van sat on drive.. Not able to go to far in case I get called for my op (plus no travel insurance cover) and feeling the cold to much now that I dont even fancy UK trips just yet..

Things will change.. Let's look forward to the summer.. :)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Looking forward to the unveiling of the New Van Jim, we will have to run a book on what it is.

My guess, tag axle Hymer. (n)

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
This model seems to work well with a large hound if my memory serves me correctly:

Mystery-Machine.jpg

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Second time in 27 years we've been Motorhomeless. I don't like it at all. :( Our beloved Hymer had to go as circumstances change. We now travel everywhere with Rocky our 70kg German Shepherd. (He used to stay at home and look after Siâns mum) and with four of us on the road and our trailer getting bigger and heavier, and us spending longer in the road each year, we needed to go a little bigger and a lot stronger. Hopefully if things work out we should have a new rig on the road sooner rather than later. :)
Exciting times - give us a clue, what you going for?

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Hopefully if things work out we should have a new rig on the road sooner rather than later. :)

Gizza clue, go on gizza clue I won't tell :censored: :LOL:

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
We haven't been out in our van since October owing to illness and not well enough to do the repairs but finally got her back on the road on Friday
we had our fist night in her last night and will be in her tonight
then it's back home for the weeman for school grate to be back on the road even though we have only gone 30mils from home
bill
Good to hear it & glad things seem to be on the up at last.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I thought I "Thor" you in one... :giggler:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I am also missing my 7.5 ton RMB, so like you Jim am in the planning stages of having a big rig built. Cant make my mind up between Setra, Volvo or Scania coach chassis base vehicle at the minute. Should make interesting reading once the project starts in earnest. Am very tempted to convert this as I think its a fantastic base.
Broken Link Removed

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I am also missing my 7.5 ton RMB, so like you Jim am in the planning stages of having a big rig built. Cant make my mind up between Setra, Volvo or Scania coach chassis base vehicle at the minute. Should make interesting reading once the project starts in earnest. Am very tempted to convert this as I think its a fantastic base.
Broken Link Removed

If you are Dave have a look at Justice coach conversion stunning.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Do you have a link Carol.

Dave I can't do links but if you go to search put in Justice (where it says posted by member) he will come up, he is quite new and the pictures are not in order at first looks as if the coach is not done but it is, though Justice is tweeking it. It is outstanding.

Edit... Clicked straight from alert then just seen Dryad had answered . Ooops (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back