LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
If that’s what the outside of your van really looks like I think it’s fantastic,really,not some van straight out of the factory,as boring as hell,a white box which must be kept bog standard with no changes to original specifications whatsoever,and don’t even think of attaching ANY sort of sticker to otherwise you get those who really look down their nose at you and your van, no I think your van looks really nice individually designed with a lot of thought and hard work gone into it,shame you didn’t post more
photos of the whole van and I would love to see the inside,and so would many others no doubt, just ignore the negative comments,they’ll always appear nothing better to do than criticise someone else’s efforts,truth be known they’re pretty useless themselves at anything,you are an inspiration keep it up.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I lurv your van .... and my daughter would turn to car theft if she saw it .. ( not really, but you know what I mean)... she will be ga ga if ever you meet. Brilliant.

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I don't have many recent photos and to be honest, if westhamman already thinks I am mentally ill then I'm not sure how much of my personal life I would like to share. I think pictures of the interior might just confirm his suspicions. :)

But if I ever get a sunny day I might just take a couple of the less colourful areas. :)
Opinions always vary.... I too think your van looks amazing and is unique so ignore those who dislike it that's their problem.
It may not be everyone's taste but as long as it's yours that's all that matters

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
I remember when you first posted on here and lots of us said "Go for it"...
Well girl, you certainly have and are continuing to do so....
Bloody good for you...
Do NOT listen to ANY negative comments you get from ANY one about the life choices YOU make, as long as you hurt no one, just ignore them...
There are enough folk who stay within "the norm" , us included (if you think naturism is normal) and
you are doing your own thing in an inimitable fashion...
We would be delighted to meet you AND park next to that colourful and happy looking van.
Keep it up girl.. (y)(y)(y)
Mitch and Jenny. x x x x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back