Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
That's bad news, they always seem to come up with the best price for me. Maybe its my fault they are going under I haven't booked yet, I normally have by now. :Smile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
That's bad news, they always seem to come up with the best price for me. Maybe its my fault they are going under I haven't booked yet, I normally have by now. :Smile:

Me neither and I heard Bryan had negotiated a crippling crossing rate for his & Suzy's summer jaunt:Doh::RollEyes::ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
Yes he has:Eeek:
Cheeky bu**ers booked on as my toad:Doh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I've just been on line started looking for ferry crossings for this summers trip to Europe only got a quote from Brittany so far bit expensive I thought :Sad: Still not as expensive as Sea France if they go bust what chance customers will get any money back eh!!!!

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
Thats exactly why I pay for every thing these days with the good ol trusty credit card Rory:thumb:

wkdtroll

Free Member
Jul 29, 2008
North Wales
MH
VW T5 Conversion
Exp
7 years
Hmmm, friends of ours had just bought the '10 trips' deal when they announced they were going bust - and didn't pay with credit card - expensive lesson!!!:Doh:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Narrfoook
MH
C class, Autotrail Chief
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Bloomin heck !
I normally use Norfolk Line cos they are pretty much 20% cheaper usually, but Sunday had a problem with the N L web site..
Sea France have always been 2nd best on price so went on there .. I was about to book but it was £55.00 dearer so decided to give N L one more go..
mailed em with the issue they rang me back in 10 minutes and I booked with them.
Bloomin glad I did now !

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Thats exactly why I pay for every thing these days with the good ol trusty credit card Rory:thumb:
...and I made doubly sure that I was covered by paying on GEO's credit card too :thumb: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Hi,

I just hope they can come up with another business plan that will be acceptable to the parent company, as we have a booking for later in the year.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
Cheshire- England
MH
N +B Arto 79le
Exp
I'm an oldbie
Well theres good news in the haganap house hold at last.
We have a ferry booked for our upcoming ski trip, we go on the 11Th of Feb. Therefore we get to go. However if there rescue package is pants and the bank pull the plug, we will be stuck in France. ::bigsmile::winky:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
so did I but please tell me that I don't have to book with someone else now:Sad: bryan will you lose your cash back:ROFLMAO:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
YO11 2BD
MH
Homeless
Exp
Since 2005
if you pay on a credit card and re-pay it in full at the end of the month....are you still covered for loss later?

sersol

Free Member
Oct 18, 2007
Not sure that Seafrance have gone bust,one thing for sure is that we are in this crap for being so negative about companies that are struggling.

madria

Free Member
Dec 27, 2008
W Yorks
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
Have booked with Sea France for last 6 trips, always best been best price and liked the "amendable " return system, hope they "stay afloat" - forgive the pun - as the remaining companies are sure to increase their prices with the lack of competition on the routes:cry:

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services