Mar 21, 2015
notts
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
Taken me over 15 minutes to log in.
Mainly occurs in the evening but this was sooooo excessive.
Every one was 'Asda'

Is it just me ?

Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2016
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
Takes me about 2 secs to log in and that includes highlighting all my unread threads. Sounds like you need an AD blocker ...

Euphony

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
Perthshire
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
3 years of weekending with the odd month here and there.
Instant logon for me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

klaatu

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
If using an adblocker is really the solution to the OP’s problem, should it really be necessary to use an adblocker just be able to easily log on to a forum for which you’ve paid a subscription?

kelpie

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E745
Exp
3 years
Just switched off adblock plus and logged in . No extra adds or pop ups I'm afraid , only the ads down right hand side , John's Cross etc. Have you been on Asda site recently ? A few weeks ago I received numerous emails informing me "you've won......", some of them were purportedly from Argos and Asda , deleted without opening. Can only suggest running your anti virus and any other security programs on your machine. I know this will sound crazy , but I hope the anti virus finds some thing and you can delete it .
Another adblocker for the future is adnauseum , it stops them opening and you can actually see what has failed to be shown , you can then delete the "vault" they are sent to. Sounds unclear when I read it back , but when you see it , it becomes clear.
I hope you find the solution via a virus scan. A free antivirus is Avast , just google Avast and download the free version.
Speak soon
John

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Guys, why do I only have problems when accessing Fun. I never get this issue with any other forum or site.

I'm using android but why only Fun?

Cheers,

Andrew

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I'm getting a few on here too yet nowhere else and I have adblockers and malware software installed.
It's annoying

Dare_Devil_Dennis

Free Member
Apr 22, 2017
Derby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Try clearing all your cookies and browsing history in your browser.

It may not automatically log you back in to your websites that you normally log into automatically, but first time back after logging in manually, future automatic logins should be fine. (that's how it works on Apple safari anyhow). Make sure you know all your passwords and user names for your websites / forums

Google "clear cookies <browser name>" and "clear browsing history<browser name>" for details of how to do it with the browser you are using.

Good luck

Dennis

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Have you entered the Good Morning competition?

I have been plagued on my phone and also calls .... Will never enter another one. Got a really peculiar pop up yesterday .. a black box with red lettering giving me three choices. :(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back