Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
Having just aquired a little Put Put machine 50 cc Scooter
Im looking for
1. a supplier of ready made scooter racks suitible for RV type tow Bar ie square hole fitting not Tow ball
2. a supplier of aluminium "tread plate" channel shaped Material, for Ramp and loading area, I can fabricate the steelwork here myself
Geo
Mods Rule KO:ROFLMAO:

OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
Pammy absolutely hates any two wheel contraptions, I hope to coerce her onto it running around the sites and shows, if it works then its Bike test, and who knows, may even upgrade to 125cc:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
or better still a Gold Wing:Eeek:
Geo
Ps checked and I have FULL Moped entilement , No L plates whooooopeeeee

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
i have just sold my 1100cc Kawasaki (on Irinas orders) but still have my 500cc Kawasaki and in the same boat as you as Irina wont go near my bike:Doh::cry:

maybe if I get a sidecar:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wanna bring the bike if i do any rallies solo

Last edited:
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
Thanks for the link John, it looks like he will sell DIY bits too standard rackes may not do the job as I've just remembered, I have a spare wheel bolted to the back wall as well
Have Pmd Cotswold Spice though in case she has one in her handbag:ROFLMAO:
Geo

OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
Pity you cant make the Valetine meet Ror we could have had a 0-60 in the car park, been invited to a burn up at Santa Pod already:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo
Ror if i read it right grandfather rights appear to give Full Moped entitlement. and I take that to mean No Ls and pillion if they fit on would you agree or do I need HGV cos its over 7.5 kilo:RollEyes:

OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
Im sure she will, The riders better lookin than you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
MH
?
Exp
?
Having just aquired a little Put Put machine 50 cc Scooter
Im looking for
1. a supplier of ready made scooter racks suitible for RV type tow Bar ie square hole fitting not Tow ball
2. a supplier of aluminium "tread plate" channel shaped Material, for Ramp and loading area, I can fabricate the steelwork here myself
Geo
Mods Rule KO:ROFLMAO:

Errrr.:Doh:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Jans advice to Pammy is to make you fit a back box then just get on and fall asleep:pray:, thats what she does. Just shows what a boring rider I must be eh :ROFLMAO:

By the way she said a message for the ladies going to Morroco, Primark have a special offer on Kaftans at the moment:Doh:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
MH
yes
Exp
Jans advice to Pammy is to make you fit a back box then just get on and fall asleep:pray:, thats what she does. Just shows what a boring rider I must be eh :ROFLMAO:

By the way she said a message for the ladies going to Morroco, Primark have a special offer on Kaftans at the moment:Doh:
Blimey Ror never put you down as a tight wad but making your misses shop at PRIMARK:RollEyes::ROFLMAO:

This coming from a man who shops at George (asda:Doh::RollEyes:):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
Blimey Ror never put you down as a tight wad but making your misses shop at PRIMARK:RollEyes::ROFLMAO:

This coming from a man who shops at George (asda:Doh::RollEyes:):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Your talking about my personalised designer range :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo
Ps Ror, don't think Pammy will fit in back box

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
MH
yes
Exp
PS:- Geo with pammy in the back box you'll be be able to pull some super wheelies:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

Now I understand about the Gym:winky:

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services