Rally RETROFESTIVAL NEWBURY 8th AUGUST TO 12th (1 Viewer)

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Well here it is that time again when we are preparing for the season rallies and you will be please to note that the same team of marshals has agreed to give up their time to work these two rallies

The venue is the same and we will be in the same area as before but will have more room than last
year. The show line up is bigger and better with lots going on

Due to obvious increases not only in the rent of the ground but just about all the other cost we have
had to accept a price increase this year but I think I am right in saying this is the first one for over
5 years and is still a substantial saving over general camping with a pitch thats right in the thick of the action

So book the time off and fill out the forms and secure your place at one of the best Retro events

Any questions please shout and I will do my best to answer

DONT FORGET THAT YOU HAVE TO BOOK WITH THE CLUB TO RALLY WITH THE CLUB
AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN DO THAT IS TO FILL OUT THE FORM AND SEND TO ME

Attachments

• Newbury Ralliers Form 19.pdf
    359.3 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Sep 19, 2016
romford
Funster No
MH
rollerteam 259p
Exp
owned vw in 90's just purchased rollerteam
The Caravan Club are charging £165 for the same, so still good value in comparison.

Jul 26, 2018
Louth Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
autotrail cheyenne
Exp
27 years
Thank you Bill and every one for volunteering !!! Managed to print off form and will send money in next couple of days.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2012
Guildford
Funster No
MH
3litre Bessacarr 765
Exp
Restarted 2012
Hello Bill, form in post and BACS done today.
Linda and I look forward to another great event.
Regards, Peter

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Just picked up that there is a rumour being spread about the dance floors at Retrofestivals that some are saying there won't be any dance floors others are saying they wont be of good quality.

PLEASE NOTE these rumours are so far from the truth. There will be dance floors are both retros and the truth is they will be better than ever and arrangments are in place to police the use to stop drinks beings spilled and also dominated by children playing - SO if you hear any rumours please squash them they are rubbish

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Just picked up that there is a rumour being spread about the dance floors at Retrofestivals that some are saying there won't be any dance floors others are saying they wont be of good quality.

PLEASE NOTE these rumours are so far from the truth. There will be dance floors are both retros and the truth is they will be better than ever and arrangments are in place to police the use to stop drinks beings spilled and also dominated by children playing - SO if you hear any rumours please squash them they are rubbish
That's great news Bill, a lots of dancers approached the organisers last year to complain about the poor quality of the floors and they promised to do something about it for this year.

We have been to 6 Retro Festivals, if we couldn't dance we wouldn't bother going.

Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
Message for Landy lover Fosters
Unfortunately we are unable to download the PDF file but be pleased if you could let us have a copy please do recall being able to do this last year but have failed this open you can help
kind regards Magsbaz

Jun 26, 2018
Funster No
MH
2004 Auto sleeper Rienza
Exp
6 years
Form filled in and posted with cheque. How do we know when you have received it. Do you send tickets out to us.

Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
Landy lover
Thank you very much indeed for contacting us it was very helpful,
and hopefully you will have received by now application form cheque and addressed envelope, we was with you last year hence the photograph, we would like to use it in place of the MA would that be permissible?
Kind regards Magsbaz

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Form filled in and posted with cheque. How do we know when you have received it. Do you send tickets out to us.

Shortly I will be putting a list of people attending on each thread - I usually leave it 6 or 7 weeks otherwise its being updated every 5 mins

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Worth reminding folks that I do the dealing for both Motorhome Fun and RVOC for both Newark and Newbury thats bookings and queries. If you contact Retro to book you will be in general camping not the club site if you mention either club it just gets directed straight back to me so short circuit the system if you have a query come straight to me

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Landy lover
Thank you very much indeed for contacting us it was very helpful,
and hopefully you will have received by now application form cheque and addressed envelope, we was with you last year hence the photograph, we would like to use it in place of the MA would that be permissible?
Kind regards Magsbaz

If you click on your forum name top right hand it will open all your personal details -second item is your avatar you can click on the wording alongside and change to your preferred avatar. You may have to resize the photo to comply
Have fun

Little Camper

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
VW Autosleeper
Exp
Over 10 years
I have sent you bacs payment. I will pm with form.
Please can you add us to list.

sidaorb

Free Member
Mar 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dont know yet
Exp
Whats the situation regarding arriving late Friday?

Other alternative is arriving Friday morning setting up MH, once set up driving car to work, then coming back afterwards.

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Either is fine just let us know what your plans are when you arrive . A note of your plans with your form would help but not essential

Jan 30, 2018
North Hamshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion Orion Pavo
Exp
under 1 year
Hi Landy Lover Please add us to the list. I'll get Bacs done over the weekend and email the completed form.

Regards
Dave and Angie Mckay

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back