Rally RETROFESTIVAL NEWBURY 8th AUGUST TO 12th (1 Viewer)

Jan 5, 2018
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Since 2015
Form and cheque posted, arriving Thursday (as two post running for this, commented on both).

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Form and cheque posted, arriving Thursday (as two post running for this, commented on both).

Thanks Steve - actually only one thread - the other one you commented on was NEWARK Retrofestival in June

Jan 5, 2018
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Since 2015
Oops sorry, but we are going to both

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2018
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey autograph 740
Exp
4 years
Well here it is that time again when we are preparing for the season rallies and you will be please to note that the same team of marshals has agreed to give up their time to work these two rallies

The venue is the same and we will be in the same area as before but will have more room than last
year. The show line up is bigger and better with lots going on

Due to obvious increases not only in the rent of the ground but just about all the other cost we have
had to accept a price increase this year but I think I am right in saying this is the first one for over
5 years and is still a substantial saving over general camping with a pitch thats right in the thick of the action

So book the time off and fill out the forms and secure your place at one of the best Retro events

Any questions please shout and I will do my best to answer

DONT FORGET THAT YOU HAVE TO BOOK WITH THE CLUB TO RALLY WITH THE CLUB
AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN DO THAT IS TO FILL OUT THE FORM AND SEND TO ME

Jun 2, 2018
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey autograph 740
Exp
4 years
Thanks Bill form filled in and sent with cheque today,looking forward to it .All the best Dave

May 30, 2015
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Coach-built
Exp
Since 2013
Help please! What is 5h3 cost of this rally? Thanks.

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Newark 140 for unit inc 2 people and electric and access to all the venues for the duration

Newbury 145 for unit inc 2 people and electric and access to all the venues for the duration

Tony 32

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2019
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 400
Exp
Thanks Bill forms emailed to you and payment transferred to your bank, looking forward to coming to the show.

Jul 26, 2018
Louth Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
autotrail cheyenne
Exp
27 years
Good report pity it didn’t show some of our American vehicles. A bit late but thanks to all the marshals during this weekend and bill and the team for organising. A great show and good time regardless off the weather. Tony & Theresa

JillD

Free Member
May 22, 2018
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 1999
Newark 140 for unit inc 2 people and electric and access to all the venues for the duration

Newbury 145 for unit inc 2 people and electric and access to all the venues for the duration

What is price if only one person in unit for Newbury, please. Although the thread is saying rally expired??

JillD

Free Member
May 22, 2018
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 1999
Help .. relative newbie here ....How do I get in touch with organiser to get answer to query on price please

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
Whats the cut off date for booking & can we possible get a home delivery to the site or a gate.

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Plenty of room on site we have been given extra space this year so get booking. Send me a PM if you have personal queries

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
I have had a few people contact me as to when they receive passes - Passes are supplied to me in bulk about 3 weeks prior to the event and then packed and sent out so you will receive them about 14 days prior to coming =. Wrist bands are given out by the club marshals when you arrive.

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Still plenty of space for anyone interested - a weekend full of Retro music, vehicles, food stalls, Militaria, Steam and weather permitting possibly a few aircraft !!

Booking form under the first post as a Pdf - just double click on it and all will be revealed

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Email me the details of your payment etc and I will see what we can do

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Time is marching on and it will soon be Retro Newbury time. Still room for those tempted - a fantastic long weekend of music dancing retro stalls, many cars from days long ago UK, USA and EU. Military memorabilia and reenactors. 3 stages for afternoons and evenings and displays in the arena. As a bonus we actually camp in the showground so you are there when you walk out of the door !! Back to the first post for the forms

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
ALL PASSES ARE NOW IN THE POST ON THEIR WAY SOME SHOULD ALREADY HAVE ARRIVED

Still room if you want to join us for a spectacular weekend

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Heads up on the Sunday - following the success of the auction we organised for Cassie a couple of years ago the organisers have decided to hold a Charity auction for various charities at 1pm on the Sunday. There should be some good things being offered so please take a little time out to attend. All the takings will be for Charity

Nov 8, 2018
Peak District, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class Dethleffs Esprit
Exp
Newbie, stayed on a few
Hi, looking forward to Newbury, can anyone tell me if there's water available to fill via hose and any grey waste drain point. Thanks.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Hi, looking forward to Newbury, can anyone tell me if there's water available to fill via hose and any grey waste drain point. Thanks.

Yes to both as far as I recall from last year

No doubt Landy lover will be along soon to correct me ?

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Tap at the side of the field for water. Dump point often gets blocked.
Best to arrive with full water & empty loo.

Unless there has been some changes there is about 4 taps within easy reach. if you arrive empty please tell the club marshals BEFORE you are parked up and there are a couple of others we can use before you are parked up. Dump point - for chemical toilets there is a point just by the toilets which are right alongside our area. This actually is down to a tank which needs pumping out when full so if you see it filling then Please report to the club marshals and we can get it emptied.

RV dump point there are a couple of points available which we can direct you to at the end of the show

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
hi bill is it still ok to book this please ,thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.