Bikevanhappy

Free Member
Jun 24, 2020
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
3yrs
We've generally taken the view that the chemi khaki is strictly for emergencies. However, with campsite facilities now closed, going away for a weekend is either going to involve a considerable amount of roughage or one is going to need to plop in the plastic.

Any tips? Is there a technique? Some form of guidance tool? Or can you buy special sealed brushes? It would be fairly undignified, in a collision, to be clonked on the back of the head with a bog brush.

Asking for a friend.

cmcardle75

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 8, 2012
Reading
Funster No
MH
Riot Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
We've generally taken the view that the chemi khaki is strictly for emergencies. However, with campsite facilities now closed, going away for a weekend is either going to involve a considerable amount of roughage or one is going to need to plop in the plastic.

Any tips? Is there a technique? Some form of guidance tool? Or can you buy special sealed brushes? It would be fairly undignified, in a collision, to be clonked on the back of the head with a bog brush.

Asking for a friend.
Lay a short piece of toilet paper over the middle. Aim well, it wraps around as it falls in, leaving no marks to clean. It can be useful to have a disposable pokey stick available.

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
" When you gotta go..you gotta go ". Everyone has a bottom and they ALL point towards the floor. I only know one person with an " Emptying the Toilet " problem. Don't laugh..... He is an ex farmer...... I SAID DON'T LAUGH !!....Mucking out.? Not a problem there. :rolleyes: .
Tea Bag

Mar 30, 2019
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2016
Serious reply, these get a lot of good reviews and are available again now.
Screenshot_20210419-143254.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
I am on C&C site at Verwood and can confirm BOTH toilets and showers are out of action! Not sure why this is, certainly no reduction in prices to reflect this!
Interesting . Itā€™s unlike the CAMC be utterly inconsistent šŸ™„! What a joke . Thank you for the information . I give them a callšŸ‘šŸ»

EDIT
Whoops wrong club šŸ˜€
Looks like toilets are open at CAMC and closed until May 17th at C&CC.

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
You are aware the toilets are open on campsites ? Itā€™s the showers that are closed .

Not so, sorry.

The last two sites I've visied are totally locked down.

Personally I line he bown with toilet paper and use the shower head as a flush, mine reaches easily and the power of the shower cleans everyhing away.

Yes the cassette ges full quickly, lasts three days for me, but emptying it is so easy.

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Use these, they're excellent.
IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG

deleted79651

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
As an ex work colleague used to remark: 'Time to park the breakfast ...' And, 21 years later, it's now become 'Time for Parkings' (y)

If your cassette doesn't have a separate Control Panel to warn when it needs emptied, you can download an app that will check; after, of course, you have logged on. Nothing more relaxing, seated on the bog in the knowledge that there's a stool beneath you ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Not so, sorry.

The last two sites I've visied are totally locked down.

Personally I line he bown with toilet paper and use the shower head as a flush, mine reaches easily and the power of the shower cleans everyhing away.

Yes the cassette ges full quickly, lasts three days for me, but emptying it is so easy.
Iā€™ve edited my second post šŸ‘šŸ»

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back