Pooing in a porta potti (1 Viewer)

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Open blade, have a sh*t, flush, close blade, wash hands, carry on with your day...
I don't flush after my ablutions, but there again, I haven't reached the menopause. Bad enough dealing with those who can't ... :ROFLMAO: (y)

Steve

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
I don't understand the problem I bet you poo in your loo at home so why not in the van. Emptying is nowhere near as bad as sorting out a blocked sewer at home. :LOL:
Ah, but have you ever tried doing it in a porta potti? I would need a plan on how to get off it!:rofl:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
You need to practice exercising your sphincter muscles and imagine you are chewing. So then "chew before you spit" and the little bits shoot straight down the hole. Drop a log and you either have to develop a knack of chopping as you go or fetch a knife from the kitchen drawer to clear the blockage

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
You need to practice exercising your sphincter muscles and imagine you are chewing. So then "chew before you spit" and the little bits shoot straight down the hole. Drop a log and you either have to develop a knack of chopping as you go or fetch a knife from the kitchen drawer to clear the blockage
This thread is descending rapidly 😂😂

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
I prefer the crossed toilet paper method :LOL:
You don't need the crossed paper method if you can get hold of the old Izal toilet paper paper, absolutely nothing sticks to that. :hi: Having said that I think there was something of a smear campaign going on against Izal in the old days.:eek:

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
Isn’t that why the shutter flap control is mounted on the front of the pan. As it comes out, and drops you slice as it goes. Very similar to the currywurst.

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Isn’t that why the shutter flap control is mounted on the front of the pan. As it comes out, and drops you slice as it goes. Very similar to the currywurst.
Toilet humour has no boundaries.
Art Animation GIF by Squirlart

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
You don't need the crossed paper method if you can get hold of the old Izal toilet paper paper, absolutely nothing sticks to that. :hi: Having said that I think there was something of a smear campaign going on against Izal in the old days.:eek:
I used to go to school with an Indian kid, he commented, Izal should be called John Wayne toilet paper... cuz it's rough, tuff and don't take shite from Indians.

Aug 29, 2010
Nuneaton. Only when I have to.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis t564
Exp
Since Sept 2010
Hi.
" When you gotta go..you gotta go ". Everyone has a bottom and they ALL point towards the floor. I only know one person with an " Emptying the Toilet " problem. Don't laugh..... He is an ex farmer...... I SAID DON'T LAUGH !!....Mucking out.? Not a problem there. :rolleyes: .
Tea Bag

How much!
'er indoors does 1 No. 2's a day, I do 3 or 4 multiply that by 120 days away.
3 or 4?...you must be full of 'Fun' 💩💩💩💩💩

Sep 10, 2019
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer camp c546
Exp
Since 2019
You are aware the toilets are open on campsites ? It’s the showers that are closed .
hi swifter we just back from Bracelands site in the Forest of Dean, received our email update few weeks before we arrived, saying toilets closed only accepting units that were self contained, or a pop up tent to put a porta potti in..we use on board facilities, but for reference to the original question, we used Happy Bowl liners, all good..( Bought them last year) when facilities were closed. I did read some sites were having toilets open..so probably best to always check.

Nov 24, 2017
Greater London
Funster No
MH
2021 Burstner TD680G
Exp
Camping , caravanning, campervaning for 10 years
We work like the Greeks..... no paper down the hole. Helps keep cassette going for longer and everything comes out easier. Pedal bin nearby with bag changed daily. Also handy for putting your feet up on whilst doing the business. To prevent bowl clingons spray with a fine mist of olive oil before commencing.... nothing grips on then.
Theres a lot to be said for the Mediterranean diet...

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
To prevent bowl clingons spray with a fine mist of olive oil before commencing.... nothing grips on then
Spray your bum or the toilet with olive oil? A proper engineering solution, any problem can be overcome with the addition of sufficient lubricant

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
Well Ive been wild past 2 day and my excellent aim , then to get rid of the obvs the toilet roll build up.

instead of flushing , to save water I have a glass/cup filled with water from the sink (half pint or so) and lob it in, drags the toilet roll down easy, and a quick press of the blue button to swill the bowl is all thats needed.

Nov 24, 2017
Greater London
Funster No
MH
2021 Burstner TD680G
Exp
Spray your bum or the toilet with olive oil? A proper engineering solution, any problem can be overcome with the addition of sufficient lubricant
Christ sakes only bowl not your arse.... ::bigsmile: . What sort of perverts do we have on here.......

Jan 1, 2017
eastbourne
Funster No
MH
van conversion, Peug
Exp
4 years
Can I recommend not using ‘government skidder’ bog paper sheets.
First encountered at basic training in the services, until you have learnt the ropes ( a few sheets in hand, crinkle crinkle ... magically softer) its carnage ....no one tells you this for a few weeks

Nov 24, 2017
Greater London
Funster No
MH
2021 Burstner TD680G
Exp
Ah, in that case maybe not...
Nice to be amongst like minded individuals though.

Mar 28, 2019
DERBY
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo
Exp
since 2012
For some reason on both ‘bowl liners’ and ‘happy bowl’ adverts I read them as ‘bowel’ as opposed to bowl initially!! I’m the same with ‘shopfitters’ vans, I always see ‘shoplifters’ on first glance.........

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
For some reason on both ‘bowl liners’ and ‘happy bowl’ adverts I read them as ‘bowel’ as opposed to bowl initially!! I’m the same with ‘shopfitters’ vans, I always see ‘shoplifters’ on first glance.........
lol . I am the same , I read your “shopfitters” van as shoplifters and there is a funster that always welcomes new members with “ Hello and welcome aboard “ which I always read as “abroad” 😂.

Jan 1, 2017
eastbourne
Funster No
MH
van conversion, Peug
Exp
4 years
lol . I am the same , I read your “shopfitters” van as shoplifters and there is a funster that always welcomes new members with “ Hello and welcome aboard “ which I always read as “abroad” 😂.
I’ve been reading ‘Wttf’ as ‘WTF’ since I joined , confused me completely..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back