Newbie oldie (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2017
Southampton
Funster No
MH
AT tracker 2002
Exp
On n off fer years
hi I've been lurking on here for a week or two to pick up a few tips and scanning eBay gumtree and auto trader for the ideal van ( if there is such a thing ) nearly retired after truck driving or bus driving for 40 years. Mrs dilbert and I keen to hit the road soon so might be asking daft questions about odd stuff! Meanwhile the search continues......

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
hi I've been lurking on here for a week or two to pick up a few tips and scanning eBay gumtree and auto trader for the ideal van ( if there is such a thing ) nearly retired after truck driving or bus driving for 40 years. Mrs dilbert and I keen to hit the road soon so might be asking daft questions about odd stuff! Meanwhile the search continues......
The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask. We've all been there and asked questions that in a few months time seem crazy but on here, everyone's intention is to help, so any questions, ask away. It's doubtful I'll answer as good as some on here but occasionally I have helped. Get the answers to all your questions before committing.
I'm a long term truck and bus driver and it may seem like a busmans holiday with a Moho but it's fantastic and to Mr and Mrs Dilbert

welcome animated smiley3.gif

OP
OP
D
Feb 16, 2017
Southampton
Funster No
MH
AT tracker 2002
Exp
On n off fer years
Thanks for all the greetings. Ex51sss it's nice to know that there's others that have spent most of their working lives spending all week in a tin box decide to do it when they quit. PS Mrs dilbert wants your pup in your profile pic.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
:drinks:Fire away my friend, I guarantee you will get replies, if you get my drift.

Sunday morning glass of wine and an hour on M H Fun, :pop:

ENJOY

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi from us a bit further up the coast in East Sussex and
:pink:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements