Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
G'Day Funsters,

Here's a pic of all the new toys which we've bought for a charity that helps vulnerable children in our area.

We did our first Xmas donation last year after realising that we ourselves didn't need anything for Xmas and that others did.

We don't get to see the children but at least we'll sit in the van on Xmas Day knowing that some little tot has had happy times (for a change!!).

Hope you like them - Buzz is my favourite BTW.

Best Wishes to all, and Happy Xmas,

Andrew & Nicky:xsmile:

20171209_120227.jpg

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
G'Day Funsters,

Here's a pic of all the new toys which we've bought for a charity that helps vulnerable children in our area.

We did our first Xmas donation last year after realising that we ourselves didn't need anything for Xmas and that others did.

We don't get to see the children but at least we'll sit in the van on Xmas Day knowing that some little tot has had happy times (for a change!!).

Hope you like them - Buzz is my favourite BTW.

Best Wishes to all, and Happy Xmas,

Andrew & Nicky:xsmile:

View attachment 200766
That's awesome ...well done

Aug 21, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starblazer
Exp
since 2015
Really kind of you, there will be some very happy children on christmas day. :xsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Blue Knight

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Thanks guys,

I've got to admit that it's the most liberating experience ever. There is no pressure of what to buy or who to buy for, or even the disappointment that goes with choosing a dodgy Xmas pressie for people with too much stuff; so I strongly recommend it to anyone.

We've got a whole load of frightful examples of neglect and the mistreatment of kids here in the NE and sadly it's a commen problem throughout the UK.

Admittedly, our wee donation is a drop in the ocean but you have to start somewhere eh.

All the best,

Andrew

OP
OP
Blue Knight

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Is that about 4 pints.:xThumb:

I always work on the ratio of 1 unit = 1 drink.

I have a 300ml glass for wine and a separate 1000ml glass for beer. I don't like to mix them together so separate glasses are a must.:xcool:

OP
OP
Blue Knight

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
As old as Buzz/Toy story is every generation since creation has been gifted the joy of Toy Story and it never fails .. Its awesome creation, one of all time greats :xgrin:

Toy Story 3 is on Xmas Day TV so don't miss Buzz in action:xThumb:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Well done @Blue Knight .We foster , and have had some great kids. Christmas is not a good time for most of them. So what you are doing is a really good thing . Thank you.

OP
OP
Blue Knight

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Well done @Blue Knight .We foster , and have had some great kids. Christmas is not a good time for most of them. So what you are doing is a really good thing . Thank you.

My hat is off to you both. It takes real special people to do what you guys do so well done indeed.

You're a couple of gems IMO:xThumb:

Best wishes,

Andrew

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
No thanks needed.. We do it for the money.. LOL. And a very merry Christmas from us. Rose Mike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back