Free Member
Jul 29, 2020
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Swift Suntor 590 RS
Exp
Newbies
Evening all from Surrey. My wife & I are about to pick up our very first MH tomorrow - a 5 berth Swift Suntor 590. Our 2 girls (5 & 7) are SO excited. The dog has no clue what's about to happen. Never owned a MH before, but we did a month touring NZ in a 4 berth van on Honeymoon back in 2011, so not total strangers to it. I've been poking around here for a couple of weeks but finally gave in to the: "You need to be logged in to see that" :giggle:
Looking forward to finding our feet and to many adventures.
Stay safe
Bruce & Rachel

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Welcome . Fellow Swift owner here . We have a Sundance and I believe the Suntor is a dealer special of the Sundance šŸ‘šŸ». The kids will love it ! So pleased for you . I also just joined here . Have loads of fun guys šŸ˜€

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi and welcome to the fun house! :giggle:

We had a Suntor 590 ... popular layout!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Welcome . Fellow Swift owner here . We have a Sundance and I believe the Suntor is a dealer special of the Sundance šŸ‘šŸ». The kids will love it ! So pleased for you . I also just joined here . Have loads of fun guys šŸ˜€
Yup it used to be a Brownhills special, don't know if they still are.

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
Welcome and thanks for telling us a bit about yourselves. I'm pleased your experience of motor homing in New Zealand encouraged you to buy your own motorhome. You are going to create some wonderful holiday memories for your daughters, but don't forget to train them how to empty the toilet cassette.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome, your kids will love it and the whole family are about to make some lovely memories.

Apr 30, 2020
Hartpury, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 796
Exp
Hi guys, welcome. No doubt that the new MoHo will be a great memory maker for all of you, and the girls will just love all of the new adventures that it will afford.
Great to see another young family hitting the road. Safe travels, we will be sure to wave.

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Hi and welcome, we did the month in New Zealand in 2004 In a MoHo and loved it except for the fact that we seemed to be followed by hoards of Koreans and Japanese who stopped in coaches to take selfies as soon as I got my tripod out to take a landscape photo.
you may be tempted to keep your dog on the bed whilst travelling can I suggest you get a seat belt harness for him or her, they can turn into heavy missiles, liable to hit the back of your head if you have to stop suddenly.
Have fun and post photos of your travels on Mfun

Sep 1, 2018
Strathaven
Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
Welcome, I only paid the Ā£15 to get a contact number for something that was on the classified
, best Ā£15 Iā€™ve Spent on MH So far , couldnā€™t imagine not being a member now

the only downside is I now realise Iā€™m on social media šŸ¤•

Jun 27, 2019
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Vline B600
Exp
:welcome4:

My grown up kids have so many happy memories of camping/caravanning as kids--now some of them are doing it with my grandkids, and I can pop along in my camper and join them (if we ever get out of these Covid restrictions).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back