Mina De Sao Domingos Portugal. A heads up! (1 Viewer)

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
If u have to move then move,you want to stand and argue the toss thats your choice,as for eu rules,surely they only apply in uk,cause there its WE R BRITISH WE FOLLOW RULES :sleep:

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
The old railway track between the mine and Pomerao, where the ore was shipped to England.
Swallows are here in great numbers, a lot of mating and nest building going on at the same time. Almost all the parking bays empty now just a few Portuguese motorhomes in them.
IMG_2345.JPG
IMG_2345.JPG
IMG_2348.JPG
IMG_2345.JPG
IMG_2348.JPG

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
All the parking bays now empty bar one. Today is a national holiday and I'm told the townspeople will be having a barbecue by the end of the lake below the Aire where the no camping signs are. The area has been taped off, the 4 motorhome parked there have left and a Portuguise camper who has been here longer than me said wonder down around 3 and you will be received by the locals with free food and drink. Just as well as I think I have bought all the boxes of Portuguise wine from the town minimarket. Today this buety rolled in beside us.

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
New van Phil?:)
Belongs to a lone female German who has been on the road for six months. It looks very well put together, although I have not seen it from the inside. The owner was telling my wife it's had a number of modifications and upgrades since new in 2009. Looks like it's built to go anywhere and perfect for the single traveller.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
How do you sleep overnight if your not camping? BUSBY.
eu ruling sleeping or cooking in a vehicle isnt camping . lots gear outside is camping .
i just follow the rules , i dont make them . but authority must follow the rules as well or get hassle.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
they dont point their guns at you . that just a myth. far better to get arrested specially in spain . then telephone the interiour minister and complain . been there done it . instant release and now laugh about it with the guardia concerned.
Can you put his phone number on here for future reference,,,BUSBY.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
they dont point their guns at you . that just a myth. far better to get arrested specially in spain . then telephone the interiour minister and complain . been there done it . instant release and now laugh about it with the guardia concerned.
Still waiting for that telephone no vwalan,,,Would be very useful to us all,,,BUSBY:D

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
08/v-74 is the spanish one . or try google n332 parking or camping. i got my info first from momo on here then wrote to the interiour minister . he sent me the documents . i got the guardia in aguilas to ring as they were the ones not beliving i had contacted the intwerioure minister.
theres a new one now .
but all worth a try .

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
08/v-74 is the spanish one . or try google n332 parking or camping. i got my info first from momo on here then wrote to the interiour minister . he sent me the documents . i got the guardia in aguilas to ring as they were the ones not beliving i had contacted the intwerioure minister.
theres a new one now .
but all worth a try .
Could do with a copy of those documents,,have you got the address to write to please,,,BUSBY:)

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
some of the documenrs are signed by pere navarro olivilla ....
some are by losep perez moya .
but in spanish and catalan i find they do work if you follow the rules .
this year had no probs at all. spoke to several guardia and police local. discussed parking camping and let one guardia have a copy so he could look it up.
many know us these days stopped in some places every year for over twenty years .

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
Could do with a copy of those documents,,have you got the address to write to please,,,BUSBY:)
use the n332 site and print them or google that 08/v74
there are copies of it on this site somewhere . momo put some up in about 2008 /9 i deliberately got arrested but followed the rules . i did say i would call uk embassy and create an international incident if they kept breaking the rules .

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
I have copies in English and Spanish for Spain and Catelona. Will attempt to load up. These cover parking of motorhomes and may not detail if sleeping in a motorhome is camping.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back