Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
I read this morning that Alex Salmon could become the next deputy Prime Minister of the U.K. by the SNP sweeping all Scotland and the rest of the U.K. being left with no party having an overall majority. What a Calamity !! a nightmare of the first order!!! I'll be off :Eeek::beerchug::groan:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
I read this morning that Alex Salmon could become the next deputy Prime Minister of the U.K. by the SNP sweeping all Scotland and the rest of the U.K. being left with no party having an overall majority. What a Calamity !! a nightmare of the first order!!! I'll be off :Eeek::beerchug::groan:

Muddleband, Salmond and Balls, the nightmare trio :xeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
That Ian Duncan Smith and Esther McVey have a lot to answer for. Is it too late for them and the bedroom tax to go or are we left with the above scenario for the next 5 years.
Where will you be off to by the way.........:xeek:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
That Ian Duncan Smith and Esther McVey have a lot to answer for. Is it too late for them to go or are we left with the above scenario for the next 5 years.
Where will you be off to by the way.........:xeek:
Wales

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Are you off too..beware the nhs in Wales is a load of shite. With your bad knee would the move be wise.:xeek:

Hmmmmmm..... Annual bowel screening for me proved positive, result in less than a week, retested again within a week, Colonoscopy arranged and performed within two weeks, 5 polyps removed during the Colonoscopy and sent for analysis, one week later results from lab proved (thankfully) benign. Let me see now, 5 weeks from start to finish, yes that seems pretty shite to me....NOT

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
That Ian Duncan Smith and Esther McVey have a lot to answer for. Is it too late for them and the bedroom tax
Er, struggling again, young Buttons. Just had a look through the list of taxes, nothing about being taxed for having a bedroom.....................o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
be interesting to know how you came to that conclusion..

Salmond may be many things, but stupid he is not.. one of the most upright and astute politicians of our times.
Ah, that's the beauty of this country at the moment which may change and that is we can still have our own opinion and that's mine plus again for the time being I don't have to explain it to anybody.

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hmmmmmm..... Annual bowel screening for me proved positive, result in less than a week, retested again within a week, Colonoscopy arranged and performed within two weeks, 5 polyps removed during the Colonoscopy and sent for analysis, one week later results from lab proved (thankfully) benign. Let me see now, 5 weeks from start to finish, yes that seems pretty shite to me....NOT

Yep none left for a Colonoscopy. :xwink::xwink::xwink:

Ps my Wife had just the same all ok off to Spain 4th Jan

OP
OP
Portland

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
be interesting to know how you came to that conclusion..

Salmond may be many things, but stupid he is not.. one of the most upright and astute politicians of our times.
I totally agree apart from "UPRIGHT" Many people think he hates the English hates the uk and would glory in its demise but a lot of things could happen before May and he may not end up being so smug!

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I put Salmond in the same pigeon hole as Scargill
Self gratifying and self serving above everything and everyone else

Started off being honourable and men of the people only to end up crapping on everyone

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Salmond, self serving egomaniac, but a very shrewd bugger, who had this planned even before the referendum as a "backstop" and another route to power and influence. And yes, I think he does hate the English and "wallace" will grab him like a drowning man when the moment comes !! Oh dear...:xeek:

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
I think Salmond is a self serving ego maniac, but he is a shrewd bugger and had this planned even before his referendum as a fall back position and an alternative route to power. And yes, I think he does hate the English and "Wallace" will grab him like a drowning man when the time comes !!! :xeek: Oh dear.!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back