Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Warners lay on some great entertainment at this show, but we'll be doing a bit in our Marquee too

Thursday Night. 8pm Quiz night. £1 per person. The winning team will win 50% of the nights takings.
The second placed team will get 30%. 20% of the sales will go to Morriston Hospital, see below.

Don’t worry if you haven’t got a team, just come along and we’ll team you up with really brainy Funsters, its a great way to meet people too. So I know some of you will have a long journey on Thursday, but don't veg in your van, pop into the marquee for a giggle

Friday night. Bingo then Karaoke We kick off early 7pm with a few games of bingo. 80% of the ticket sales paid out in prizes the remainder to Morriston Hospital. Don't worry if you hate bingo, its only on for an hour or so and then the music will start.

Saturday night, from 7pm We will be entertained buy the Funster band. This is a special night as it’s Polly’s Birthday. (Toledo, your Rally Marshals) I can’t tell you how old Polly is, but it is a special number . We will have a Jacobs table on Saturday so do bring along some food to share.

Sunday Morning Bacon Breakfast and a Raffle. We will have some nice prizes and the raffle will be drawn over breakfast. All the proceeds of breakfast and the raffle to Morriston.

Any money raised this weekend, will be used to purchase one of these see pic below. It is a portable Spirometer which is used to measure a number of items related to Lung Function. When Katie was in hospital for 5 months she had to use one of these 4 times a day, yet the whole department has just one machine. The machine costs just under £1600 and as a thank you for the way the team continue to treat Katie we've promised to do our best to raise funds for another one.

So please do come along for the quiz or a game of bingo and buy a raffle ticket or donate a raffle prize if you can. Thank you

Presently the fund stands at £50 a kind donation from Brisey and Pamelaar . Thanks.

Broken Link Removed

Last edited:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Sounded great. Don't tell Polly but we bought her present today here in Benidorm.
Just have to get it thought the airport scanner otherwise she will be getting just card and optional "smacker". ;)

Looking forward to some good fundraising.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
@Jim can you take a travel jurnal and and one of those big fun cups as prize for your raffle I will call tomorrow with card details
Bill

Reactions: Jim

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Looks like we will be there in general,but will be over to see Wat all the noise is about lol

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
@Jim We're happy to do some busking on the Funster stand again - do you want to make a collecting bucket for the charity?

Hi Janine, because Katie starts a new treatment Thursday/Friday (a 4 week course of Rituximab ) we decided we couldn't run a trade stand this particular weekend as we can't be 100% sure how treatment will affect her, so we thought we didn't need a stand to worry about as well. Chances are after her first treatment (it's once a week) she'll be fine and can have a chilled weekend at Malvern with her new puppy.

I'm sure we could use your superb busking abilities at some point though, I'll have a chat at Malvern. Thanks. :D

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Hi Janine, because Katie starts a new treatment Thursday/Friday (a 4 week course of Rituximab ) we decided we couldn't run a trade stand this particular weekend as we can't be 100% sure how treatment will affect her, so we thought we didn't need a stand to worry about as well. Chances are after her first treatment (it's once a week) she'll be fine and can have a chilled weekend at Malvern with her new puppy.

I'm sure we could use your superb busking abilities at some point though, I'll have a chat at Malvern. Thanks. :D
I bet the puppy as grown sine purchase.

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Done :D:D Jazzy last week.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_e18.jpg

Last edited:

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
done,

Jul 25, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2009
need to have booth set up, £1 per cuddle with Jazzy :D:D

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I will donate tomorrow Jim. I am cream crackered at the moment though and don't know where my wallet is.:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back