Rally Lymington Rally 2019 - Seafood Festival, New Forest, Isle Of Wight, Beaulieu, Golf & More! ** Booking Closed*** (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Walhampton Arms Group Carvery Lunch is now planned for Sunday (11th August) with main course for £11.95 & proposed time is 12.30pm but will confirm that this Saturday then those interested can book individually. Will alert those who showed an interest once time confirmed. There has been a change of management there in the last week which is why it's taken a while to sort this. Hopefully this will enable everyone to go to the Isle Of Wight & on the excellent coach trip organised by @Mr Chrysalis (y) Link here to reserve your place on the coach https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/lymington-2019-isle-of-wight-coach-trip.195126/ .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
UPDATE:
Walhampton Arms Group Carvery Lunch is now planned for Sunday 11th August at 12.30pm with main course for £11.95 but if we get over 40 Funsters / RVOC members there then they have kindly agreed to reduce that rate to £10 (y)
It will get fully booked especially with it being the weekend of the Seafood Festival & they usually feed 300 every Sunday as it's popular with locals! It is a dog friendly pub.
If you would like to join us then please call the pub on 01590 673113 & let them know you are with Motorhome Fun Group when booking your table for 12.30pm so they allocate us tables so we can be sat together. It's a pleasant one mile walk up a country lane (Monument Lane) & we will set off from the rally field at 11.45am to walk at a leisurely pace but you are welcome to go earlier if you prefer or want to drive there.
@tonyandcarol @WynandJean @Tdmoore27 @Centurian @RVFUN @gillnphil :hi: please see the above as you expressed an interest before.

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
This means that theIOW will be on Monday, if we get enough to make it worthwhile. Please let me know if you want to join us

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
I think we are on the original list. Wyn & Jean 2 adults (supposedly! )

Wyn

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I think we are on the original list. Wyn & Jean 2 adults (supposedly! )

Wyn
Thank you for your post - everyone needs to phone the pub to book - if you have done that already just let us know & I will add you to forum list now but if not please see below:
If you would like to join us then please call the pub on 01590 673113 & let them know you are with Motorhome Fun Group when booking your table for 12.30pm on Sunday 11th August so they allocate us tables so we can be sat together.

Calamity Kent

Free Member
Aug 14, 2018
Funster No
Hi
Can you please put me on the list for Lymington

Regards Calamity (Val Gomez)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi
Can you please put me on the list for Lymington

Regards Calamity (Val Gomez)
Hi - good to hear that you want to join us all :) - please click on your Inbox in top right of this web page as I have sent you a PM.

Feb 15, 2016
Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since April 2016
We have just spent 4 nights on this rally field and didn't do all that we would have liked. It's a little early to commit to joining you but we will be considering it.
As far as I know there were no problems with the toilet waste over the Easter 2 weeks so hopefully you will be ok.
As far as the C&CC discount for the ferry is concerned, it may be possible for pre-booked tickets but not if you just turn up.
For people wanting a nice 4 1/2 mile walk on the Isle of Wight, I can recommend the walk from Freshwater Bay to the Needles/ Alum Bay. If you use the Needles Breezer (hop on hop off bus) £5 for over 60s with NT discount you can then choose how much to do.
For people who like a bike ride there are a number of nice and quiet lanes to Bucklers Hard and Beaulieu.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We have just spent 4 nights on this rally field and didn't do all that we would have liked. It's a little early to commit to joining you but we will be considering it.
As far as I know there were no problems with the toilet waste over the Easter 2 weeks so hopefully you will be ok.
As far as the C&CC discount for the ferry is concerned, it may be possible for pre-booked tickets but not if you just turn up.
For people wanting a nice 4 1/2 mile walk on the Isle of Wight, I can recommend the walk from Freshwater Bay to the Needles/ Alum Bay. If you use the Needles Breezer (hop on hop off bus) £5 for over 60s with NT discount you can then choose how much to do.
For people who like a bike ride there are a number of nice and quiet lanes to Bucklers Hard and Beaulieu.
Thank you for your feedback, interest & info. (y) The Elsan point was replaced earlier this year so good to hear that it that was fine for a two week rally. We also found that there is so much to do in & around Lymington & last year we only did a few things on our wish list but they were very good :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
Hi @Wombles , I've managed to book holiday from work so is there still room on this meet? I'm not sure if I'll be on my own or bringing a friend at the moment.
Please let me know how to fill out the booking form and pay deposit if I'm in time.

Thanks

Jane

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi @Wombles , I've managed to book holiday from work so is there still room on this meet? I'm not sure if I'll be on my own or bringing a friend at the moment.
Please let me know how to fill out the booking form and pay deposit if I'm in time.

Thanks

Jane
Still some places & glad that you have managed to get time off so will PM you now :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi @Okeyjon & good to get messaged that you want to attend this one - will PM you now to arrange this - please click on your Inbox in top right of this web page.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Would love to join you could you please send booking form
Good to hear that - have sent you a PM - please click on your Inbox in top right of this web page.

Last edited:

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Any more Lymington Funsters want to join the IOW coach trip?

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Thanks @Wobbles. It was the 2018 heading that threw me. I'll take a look but I fear it might clash with a m/bike rally in Normandy......:cry: I adore seafood.

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
I've not followed the post this year but just in case it's not already been posted, don't forget that if you go to Beaulieu Motor Museum you get a discount with your C&MC card.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I've not followed the post this year but just in case it's not already been posted, don't forget that if you go to Beaulieu Motor Museum you get a discount with your C&MC card.
Thank you for that reminder - might be very handy for some coming along (y)

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Thanks. Wish somebody had told me that last year!
c7df577c-9e90-44db-8297-31b1a34c621a-jpeg.303700
this is my dad and me in a car built the same year he was born. That is why the driver gave us a ride round the park at Beaulieu

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
We still have space on the coach trip around the Isle if Wight on the Monday
Cost is £12 per head provided we get enough to fill the coach