Rally Lymington Rally 2019 - Seafood Festival, New Forest, Isle Of Wight, Beaulieu, Golf & More! ** Booking Closed*** (4 Viewers)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
@Wombles
Can you send me your bank details please my phone isn't sending my emails.... hopefully it will receive them. Think I am needing more storage or something
Hi - have sent details for bank transfer of deposit now - perhaps send form info. back by PM here if sending email is a problem? Have sent you a PM too.

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Money sent ....form sent by email from laptop

HOPEFULLY :)

Phew I need a drink now :beerchug: flaming technology does my head in :active:
cant get rid of the bold type now :Eeek:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Money sent ....form sent by email from laptop

HOPEFULLY :)

Phew I need a drink now :beerchug: flaming technology does my head in :active:
cant get rid of the bold type now :Eeek:
All booked in now & forum lists updated (y) :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
There has been some interest in a group meal so think that the Walhampton Arms https://walhamptonarmslymington.co.uk/ (who kindly offered Funsters a discount last year (y)) might be a good option. They have a pleasant restaurant area which could seat quite a large number together so maybe we could have one or two groups for Sunday &/or Monday as they have a carvery then from just £7 on Monday or £11.95 on Sunday? Know that Funsters may to be off to the Isle Of Wight, the New Forest or some of the of the other local attractions then but even if just a few go along together it's a pleasant walk up a nearby country lane & they welcome dogs too.

gallery12.jpg

Sep 7, 2018
Buntingford
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Platinum
Exp
Since 2019
We would be interested in a carvery on one of the days. Happy to go with the flow, depending on the activities on the other days.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
@Centurian @WynandJean @gillnphil :hi5: have expressed an interest in the Sunday or Monday Carvery Lunch so have noted this against their names on page 1 of this thread - if anyone else might be interested then please let us know (y)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
If you would like to join us in the Isle of Wight on the Monday or Tuesday 12th 13th August please respond on this thread ASAP

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/lymington-2019-isle-of-wight-coach-trip.195126/
A big Thank You @Mr Chrysalis for organising this again (y)
It was one of the highlights of the Lymington Rally last year with lovely places to visit, great company & the commentary about the island by Albert! Great value too for a whole day tour :hi5:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Is it right foot passengers circa £48 each return

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Is it right foot passengers circa £48 each return
No! :eek: Foot passenger charges https://www.wightlink.co.uk/go/tickets-prices/foot-passengers/ are as follows:
Adult 16-59 £17.00 return
Senior 60+ £12.70 return
Many used Tesco Clubcard vouchers https://secure.tesco.com/clubcard/boost/wightlink-isle-of-wight-ferries/UK-004657.prd (£2.50 = £7.50) last year. AA & Boundless members get 15% discount & C&CC members get 20% discount off the Wightlink website prices but may need to show your membership card when boarding along with tickets.
We will email Wightlink to see if they will give us a Fun discount code again this year.

Last edited:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Your link is correct
I got £48 from their standard booking site choosing foot passenger (No Car):Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back