Let's get Frankie back on the road (1 Viewer)

Mick and Ruth

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 10, 2017
Wybunbury, Cheshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Apache 634 Hi Line
Exp
Since 2019
Done! In Ireland an Irish lad helped us out and I tried to pay him and he was offended, he told me it was an act of kindness and to pass it on and since then I have managed on a couple of occasions to help other MH people out. Looks like your kindness you gave for nothing and expected nothing has quietly made an impact on a lot of funsters, lovely to see. :smiley:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
C'est dans le besoin que l'on reconnaƮt ses vrais amis
Deffo Ray!!!! True friends here! JJ said to me this morning to keep my spirit up, but when I see all you doing for me, how could I keep crying... unless it's tears of joy. You are all fantastic!

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Done - all the best getting back on the road, Frankie! And do you know of a French organisation like MHF? Iā€™ve always wanted to try to help out with British matters in my turn, and it would be good for my French too.
No, the forums are not that huge, and mainly from what I have seen they do travels in convoys so if help is needed , they help each other on spot.

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
Frankie, you are a treasure. I'm happy to help get you back on the road.

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Deffo Ray!!!! True friends here! JJ said to me this morning to keep my spirit up, but when I see all you doind for me, how could I keep crying... unless it's tears of joy. You are all fantastic!

Mais c'est toi qui es le rayon de soleil, je m'appelle Richard šŸ™‚šŸ‘

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
Hope this has raised your spirits :giggle:

So many helping on here - and you certainly deserve it

Safe travels when Max is fixed (y)

Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Hope this has raised your spirits
It most certainly does.... Mind you, JJ has decided to check the level of my spirit this morning... and not being sure I would chin up everyday , he offered to sing a song every single morning :eek: till Max is back on the road.... I don't really know if it's the best idea he's had (assuming he is a genius , as everybody knows for sure ...!!!).
What do you guys think? Shall I rely on JJ ? :rolleyes::censored::love::p

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
It most certainly does.... Mind you, JJ has decided to check the level of my spirit this morning... and not being sure I would chin up everyday , he offered to sing a song every single morning :eek: till Max is back on the road.... I don't really know if it's the best idea he's had (assuming he is a genius , as everybody knows for sure ...!!!).
I have never heard JJ sing but just in case šŸ¤­ I would get Max fixed quick! šŸ˜†

Mar 28, 2019
DERBY
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo
Exp
since 2012
Happy to help. Always love your helpful posts and generosity of your time. Hope you get sorted xx

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
I think he was encouraged to sing at Stratford about 18-20 years ago when we had an impromptu karaoke late one evening in "the corral" of wind breaks. If memory serves me correctly Jim, haganap scotjimland and champers were the conspirators in chief. šŸ˜²

All the kids had a great time.

That was the night people in flats about half a mile away complained to security about the noise and we were shut down after witching hour. šŸ˜€ At the time, if my grey cells serve me correctly, JJ had a really posh blue van he was about to convert.

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Absolutely yes - especially if he accompanies himself on a ukulele šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
The best motorhome club gets better an better.

1711972955909.png

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back