It's Friday. Going anywhere nice? (1 Viewer)

Apr 23, 2018
Cambs
Funster No
MH
In between.
Exp
Since 2017
Storage site for MH and bring it home to give it a good clean and get it ready for winter. Sunday, prob a nice takeaway car very from local Greene King.

RandallC

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 4, 2012
Devizes
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 8096
Exp
2012, prior too, 17 years Folding Camper & Caravan
Rob, a few months ago I was sent a Google site on new treatment for tinitus. I'll try and find it for you. X

Hi Movan,
Will you post that info Pls.

Also interested, ex power industry problem.

BUT in response to Jim's Q

Recovering and restoring the MH to pristine after a few days away BEFORE the half term get away and potential exposure to every known to man health hazard!

Our 3 were little germ factories you could count on getting any cold, flue etc going around and then coming home sooner or later! Seems things haven't changed as the Gran kids are no better.

Whatever, Keep Safe.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
I thought that it was the Baa Baas that went out on the piss.

just looked closer and you are correct. as it was involving England players i assumed ( Ass of you and me ... or me in this case!)
quote!
The Rugby Football Union launched an urgent review after the news broke on Thursday that 12 Barbarians players had left the team hotel to visit a London restaurant. The former England captain Chris Robshaw, Richard Wigglesworth and Tom de Glanville were among the players who were subsequently sent home when the matter was discovered. The RFU has cancelled the match after learning there was an additional breach of protocol on top of the incident already known.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RandallC

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 4, 2012
Devizes
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 8096
Exp
Iā€™m going to visit a really nice site in Sutton on Sea for the week....... ;)

Tis on my bucket list, pretty big list and unable to offer an opinion as to where on the list cus it's somewhat moving/variable/unstable/random, also sadly subject to external influences or should I say infections.

Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
Going to take van for a run and get everything moving.In for MOT on Monday. Fingers crossed .

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Movan,
Will you post that info Pls.

Also interested, ex power industry problem.

BUT in response to Jim's Q

Recovering and restoring the MH to pristine after a few days away BEFORE the half term get away and potential exposure to every known to man health hazard!

Our 3 were little germ factories you could count on getting any cold, flue etc going around and then coming home sooner or later! Seems things haven't changed as the Gran kids are no better.

Whatever, Keep Safe.

Hi sunshine, I can't find it... I'd deleted browsing history. :(

It was some medical site talking about links between various problems, hearing loss, tinitus, dementia, and simply blocked ear wax...

It started on about some new 'simple' treatment. Promise I will keep looking.

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
Noneā€¦ā€¦..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Well, everyone, Iā€™m going to........Swindon.......!
(The Kiaā€™s MOT is due.)
Wish me luck......... ;) (y)

RandallC

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 4, 2012
Devizes
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 8096
Exp

It was some medical site talking about links between various problems, hearing loss, tinitus, dementia, and simply blocked ear wax...

Movan, Thanks.

Know exactly the issue with a good clear out. If your not careful all your saved passwords, cookie prefs etc go down the drain.

Noise induced hearing loss, was very pleased when good old NHS (AND technology advances) said we can help with that. The new frequency selective hearing aids are amazing. However don't sttp the Hiss & whine.

For the deliberate miss-understanding >>>>>> that's Whine with an H, NOT vino.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Weā€™ve just parked up here for the night before moving down to the coast for the winter šŸ‘
94AB45E9-F492-4CB2-98DB-D307BFAEEDFF.png

RandallC

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 4, 2012
Devizes
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 8096
Exp

Just thought,,, Thinking of another thread!

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
register my new van then told today they have shut down until the 7th of November
I was just going to say why are they shut. Then I realised they are in Wales. This is the problem in allowing 3 heads of governments all putting politics first. No way is it acceptable having parts of the UK government in other countries to be shit at the whim of some Itinerant.
Nearly as bad as here having 17 regional administrations. Just another layer of till dippers lining there own pockets. At least the central gov can introduce measures to over rule them when necessary.
& no, nowhere to go here.

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 yearsā€¦.
I was just going to say why are they shut. Then I realised they are in Wales. This is the problem in allowing 3 heads of governments all putting politics first. No way is it acceptable having parts of the UK government in other countries to be shit at the whim of some Itinerant.
Nearly as bad as here having 17 regional administrations. Just another layer of till dippers lining there own pockets. At least the central gov can introduce measures to over rule them when necessary.
& no, nowhere to go here.

What really winds me up is the government are saying try to go to work as normal then as soon as they can any government run places shut down because of Covid.
What shit would we be in if all retail, fuel stations and utility firms shut down the same?

Sent the paperwork off to another department first and they sent an email saying there is a delay as because of Covid they can only post documents back twice a week!!

Jun 29, 2016
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 966M
Exp
since 2010
Locked down in Pembrokeshire but no motorhome at the moment. A trip to the end of the garden and back for us, maybe a glass of something in the "beer garden" weather permitting.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Just back from happy hour,,Cycle into Castelon tomorrow morning and a swim in the afternoon..Out for a meal tomorrow night,,BUSBY.

Jul 13, 2020
Leicester
Funster No
MH
'Inbetweeners'
Exp
Newbie. Motor home experience began on 1/8/2020.
Back and forth to garage. DIY 'ing'

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Nah..... been there...... Much easier to pay three times the price at the Caravan Club site next door. :whistle2:
thought that you were banned from that one....................... :unsure:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
thought that you were banned from that one....................... :unsure:
Nah...... but I had to promise to be on my very best behaviour and not get others tiddled........

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back