Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Mr Mousy is an avid follower too. I like how positive she always is, even in stressful situations she remains cheerful and upbeat.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Ducato Sportivo
Exp
Since 2005! 2000+ nights so far...
If you like that, another one to watch is Lavi & Ollie - https://www.youtube.com/@LaviandOllie
They are youngsters, on a tight budget, going around the world 2-up. They did a (cheap) campervan conversion previously, and LEJOG and others
Basically a younger and braver version than us lol (2x 1000m bike rides; 2x campervan conversions; loads of backpacking - but balls not big enough for what they are doing)

Their "riding" style is different to ItchyBoots - much lazier - and indeed convinced me to buy their bikes baby brother, and we're doing our first 2-up French trip later in the year (giving the van a rest!). Their videography is pretty good too.

Chris356

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2010
A local guy to me jetlag john on Facebook is currently in Morocco holed up in skoura due to heavy rain

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
We started watching it last night.

Why are ports always so confusing!!

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
She's definitely a brave girl, she's had a few falling off incidents and hurt herself a few times but gets back on and carries on, you can't help but admire her. It doesn't hurt that she's quite photogenic as well :giggle:, I do worry that she will meet some not very nice people somewhere, but I hope that never happens.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I wonder when she’ll try a tell us the Jackery/Ecoflow or whatever power thingy is the best thing since sliced bread 🤣🤣🤣
Only joking, I think it’s incredible what she does as a solo rider, let alone a female solo rider.
Looking forward to her trip.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
I’m not a biker but really enjoyed watching the first 2 episodes.

First time I’ve watched YouTube on the telly. Could get hooked.
She started off quite a few years ago travelling to India, buying a Royal Enfield and riding back to Holland travelling through Afghanistan and Russia if my memory serves me well, she really is a remarkable young lady, it's all on youtube on her channel if you are enjoying her travels.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back