I Find Flabby Old Men Pottering About Topless... (1 Viewer)

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
It's 2021 now...

Those "thoughts" you claim are of an "improper nature" are not considered improper these days.

Anyway... the topless man has a cat not a dog... that will swing a lot of Funsters over to my side!

JJ :cool:
If you are insinuating the use of ‘improper’ is done so in judgement or classification of an orientation or preference, be assured that was not the intended context. Perhaps the word ‘intrusive’ would be more appropriate to avoid any ambiguity or concern? 🙂

Janecambridge

Free Member
Jan 14, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
3months

courtesy of NHS website😊

Medical reasons​

In some cases, underlying medical conditions may contribute to weight gain. These include:

However, if conditions such as these are properly diagnosed and treated, they should pose less of a barrier to weight loss.

Certain medicines, including some corticosteroids, medications for epilepsy and diabetes, and some medications used to treat mental illness – including antidepressants and medicines for schizophrenia – can contribute to weight gain.

Weight gain can sometimes be a side effect of stopping smoking.

hypothyroidism is treated With thyroxine and if regulated with yearly blood tests,weight can be lost and maintained.
cushings syndrome is treated with cortisol therapy and again,if correct dosage weight loss will occur and maintained.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
hypothyroidism is treated With thyroxine and if regulated with yearly blood tests,weight can be lost and maintained.
cushings syndrome is treated with cortisol therapy and again,if correct dosage weight loss will occur and maintained.
Not looking for argument just answered your question and if you read my post you must understand why I posted, I’m not looking for cures either😊

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well if any of these blokes are Northern European, in order to absorb enough Vitamin D from sunlight, one must spend more than an hour daily exposing the upper torso and upper arms to the sunlight. So it will most likely be for health reasons.

Jun 5, 2020
New Forest, United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I 414
Exp
4 years, travelling to Greece each year and exploring on the way and back
If you are insinuating the use of ‘improper’ is done so in judgement or classification of an orientation or preference, be assured that was not the intended context. Perhaps the word ‘intrusive’ would be more appropriate to avoid any ambiguity or concern? 🙂
Nah! I would have used 'improper'entirely in the assumed context !

Sundowner ll

Free Member
Aug 29, 2020
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I'll cover up then.

2019-Women-Men-Originality-HAIRY-CHEST-Funny-3D-Print.jpg

Jul 2, 2019
doncaster
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 2010
I didnt wear a bikini till i was 60, because i was too bothered about what people “thought” then suddenly i realised who cares? Cos i dont look at someone and think urgh! so now its always a bikini wherever i go ,(on holiday not asda) i love getting a brown belly, and i certainly dont judge on appearance, we seem to becoming a nation that is overly concerned about how we should look, best regards pampam😺

Aug 11, 2018
Chichester , West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Globe car Campscout.
Exp
Since 1990.
Mr Speve... what are you like?

I AM NOT, repeat NOT, criticising over weight people.

I am saying I find the sight of old, flabby men WITH THEIR SHIRTS OFF disgusting and I do.

Mind you, I find old skinny men with their tops off disgusting too.

Keep your flab and wrinkles out of sight... please!

Well said JJ.

Jun 5, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I 414
Exp
I didnt wear a bikini till i was 60, because i was too bothered about what people “thought” then suddenly i realised who cares? Cos i dont look at someone and think urgh! so now its always a bikini wherever i go ,(on holiday not asda) i love getting a brown belly, and i certainly dont judge on appearance, we seem to becoming a nation that is overly concerned about how we should look, best regards pampam😺
Good girl! I still wear bikini pretty much from April to November down in Greece and the UK when weather allows. Monkeys, or stuffs are not currently being given! If all that people have to worry about in today's world, is a bunch of happy people sunning their less than perfect bodies, then they are very fortunate indeed...

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
There is one thing worse than exposing your flabby bits in public.....that's being judgmental.

For goodness sake leave people alone to get on with their life.
To be fair, it's not just flabby, it's anyone, regardless of body size/shape etc, that flaunts it in an unsuitable place that I don't like, do it where it's expected such as on the beach etc but not on the high street.

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I had absolutely no idea that my jokey (but totally true) statement of fact (NOT opinion) would get such an animated load of responses.

Probably because of the lock down.

Oh well... :whistle2:

Jun 5, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I 414
Exp
To be fair, it's not just flabby, it's anyone, regardless of body size/shape etc, that flaunts it in an unsuitable place that I don't like, do it where it's expected such as on the beach etc but not on the high street.
To be fair, the OP was complaining about the Dutch gentleman walking past his window on the campsite, he wasn't cavorting down the hight street by the sound of it, in which case I would be equally disapproving on the basis that he could alarm unsuspecting elderly Portuguese ladies with serious consequences...

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I had absolutely no idea that my jokey (but totally true) statement of fact (NOT opinion) would get such an animated load of responses.

Probably because of the lock down.

Oh well... :whistle2:

I thought that too.

People lining up to be insulted:rolleyes:

Jun 5, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I 414
Exp
I thought that too.

People lining up to be insulted:rolleyes:
Nah, not lining up to be insulted, lining up to stand up for the right to wear or not wear what we like! We've got to fight for the right to be wobbly! ( and display it if we so choose to do so!)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back