I Find Flabby Old Men Pottering About Topless... (1 Viewer)

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Excuse me... what I see in the mirror isn't flabbiness...

it's STRONGNESS...

JJ :cool:
Like this - but with less hair? 😂

Screenshot_20210117-121150_Samsung Internet.jpg

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
If the sun shines I take my shirt off, if in an appropriate place. Can't get a tan otherwise. I would never bother whether anyone else likes it or not, nobodies forced to look. Anyway its not an age thing, many much younger people are a lot flabbier than me, and I am at the stage where most people are younger than me.

Jun 5, 2020
New Forest, United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I 414
Exp
4 years, travelling to Greece each year and exploring on the way and back
This :moon2: by any chance? :LOL:
Exactly that!!!! And more! I am always agog when they are winching the sails up with various dangly bits perilously close to the winch! What could possibly go wrong!!!!?😂😂😂😂

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 5, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I 414
Exp
I don't have a problem with anyone wanting to 'display' themselves so long as it's not in an inappropriate place, eg men walking topless in a supermarket for instance, no more acceptable that those who choose to shop in their PJs!

I also don't particularly want it flaunted in front of me because they appear to think they look 'good' ... if you do it then keep it to yourself and just act normally as if you were fully clothed. This goes for those with good and bad bodies.
Yup, sweaty semi naked bodies in shops, banks or walking around town is always pretty vulgar looking , irrespective of if they are young and toned or somewhat more shopworn..

Janecambridge

Free Member
Jan 14, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
3months
Very easy to criticise overweight folk but there are lot out there who have medical reasons for their size and they are entitled to take their shirts off if they want to?
I wish people were more thoughtful before posting nasty comments?
What are the medical reasons?

Janecambridge

Free Member
Jan 14, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
3months
Very easy to criticise overweight folk but there are lot out there who have medical reasons for their size and they are entitled to take their shirts off if they want to?
I wish people were more thoughtful before posting nasty comments?
What are the medical reasons.?

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
What are the medical reasons?
Learning disabilities(Lack of capacity) ,mental health issues, eating disorders, Prada Willi, severe hyperthyroidism, Social deprivation.

They are just the ones I have experience of working in the care sector, there are probably a lot more.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Learning disabilities(Lack of capacity) ,mental health issues, eating disorders, Prada Willi, Social deprivation.
Yes, .....and steroids given for cancer treatment or other serious illnesses. I know several funsters struggling with weight due to steroids. Oops ignore this. Said I wasn't posting again.

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Perhaps there is a Freudian angle to the initial post, with the OP struggling with involuntary thoughts of an improper nature, which he is then unable to control when confronted with such imagery or expunge from his mind thereafter... ;) :LOL:

filopastry

Free Member
Nov 11, 2013
london
Funster No
MH
littleun
Exp
newbie and learning every day
Jeeeeeeeeez.

For goodness sake.

I am NOT "fat shaming"...

I would just prefer old men to wear a shirt when out and about.

Well this fat boy does not take offence, you have a point of view, you expressed it. For my part, and I can only write for myself, I agree with you.

but I am officially a "fat old sod" my doctor actually told me so and I can take the mickey out of myself and even allow others to do the same, I am not that precious.

and by the way, my lar dee arz cost me a hell of a lot of money.

keep smiling folks cos we aint getting out of 'ere alive.

Jun 5, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I 414
Exp
Perhaps there is a Freudian angle to the initial post, with the OP struggling with involuntary thoughts of an improper nature, which he is then unable to control when confronted with such imagery or expunge from his mind thereafter... ;) :LOL:
Utterly brilliant...I was going to post the same but my partner said I would likely get sent to Coventry for being naughty... having said that I reckon there is a good chance I'll end up with a season ticket there....but respect my luvvie, very elegantly and wittily put!

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Learning disabilities(Lack of capacity) ,mental health issues, eating disorders, Prada Willi, severe hyperthyroidism, Social deprivation.

They are just the ones I have experience of working in the care sector, there are probably a lot more.
Had to look up Prada-Willi syndrome. Learn something every day.

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Utterly brilliant...I was going to post the same but my partner said I would likely get sent to Coventry for being naughty... having said that I reckon there is a good chance I'll end up with a season ticket there....but respect my luvvie, very elegantly and wittily put!
What a load of tosh...

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years

It's 2021 now...

Those "thoughts" you claim are of an "improper nature" are not considered improper these days.

Anyway... the topless man has a cat not a dog... that will swing a lot of Funsters over to my side!

filopastry

Free Member
Nov 11, 2013
london
Funster No
MH
littleun
Exp
Perhaps we could organise a flash mob to descend upon the campsite where JJ currently resides and all parade past his window, jiggling our semi naked, unsightly fleshy bits in joyous abandon! Looking up the route as we speak!!!!😁😁😁
now if you put on a free bar b que ... maybe with a few beers :drink:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Perhaps we could organise a flash mob to descend upon the campsite where JJ currently resides and all parade past his window, jiggling our semi naked, unsightly fleshy bits in joyous abandon! Looking up the route as we speak!!!!😁😁😁

Jiggle as much as you want... as long as you have a shirt (or top) on...

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
What are the medical reasons.?

courtesy of NHS website😊
Medical reasons​

In some cases, underlying medical conditions may contribute to weight gain. These include:

However, if conditions such as these are properly diagnosed and treated, they should pose less of a barrier to weight loss.

Certain medicines, including some corticosteroids, medications for epilepsy and diabetes, and some medications used to treat mental illness – including antidepressants and medicines for schizophrenia – can contribute to weight gain.

Weight gain can sometimes be a side effect of stopping smoking.

Jun 5, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I 414
Exp

Medical reasons​

In some cases, underlying medical conditions may contribute to weight gain. These include:

However, if conditions such as these are properly diagnosed and treated, they should pose less of a barrier to weight loss.

Certain medicines, including some corticosteroids, medications for epilepsy and diabetes, and some medications used to treat mental illness – including antidepressants and medicines for schizophrenia – can contribute to weight gain.

Weight gain can sometimes be a side effect of stopping smoking.
In all honesty, with me it is wine retention....

filopastry

Free Member
Nov 11, 2013
london
Funster No
MH
littleun
Exp
In all honesty, with me it is wine retention....
my problem is rather simple ... I am a bit of a greedy sod ... I try to say NO but the sad look and rising tears on the face of 'er indoors, "go on then, I'll try another Yorkshire pudding"

p.s. I heard someone the other day refer to Yorkshires as "yorkies" ... good grief that is a dog and NOT a blessing one can put on a plate with gravy and roast beef, or on its own with golden syrup or jam

Jun 5, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I 414
Exp
It's 2021 now...

Those "thoughts" you claim are of an "improper nature" are not considered improper these days.

Anyway... the topless man has a cat not a dog... that will swing a lot of Funsters over to my side!

So he likes pussies? What's the problem with that? OK... I'll get me coat....

Jun 5, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I 414
Exp
my problem is rather simple ... I am a bit of a greedy sod ... I try to say NO but the sad look and rising tears on the face of 'er indoors, "go on then, I'll try another Yorkshire pudding"

p.s. I heard someone the other day refer to Yorkshires as "yorkies" ... good grief that is a dog and NOT a blessing one can put on a plate with gravy and roast beef, or on its own with golden syrup or jam
Has she got you well insured? Just checking.....😆😆😆

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back