Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Well after 4yrs of trailer tenting & caravanning 18yrs of motorhoming including 10yrs with American RV,s ,myself and Jo have decided to hang up our motorhoming spurs.Its been a great period in our lives but have decided that it’s time to change direction.For the last 3yrs we have had a lot of things going on in the Philippines and next year thing will be moving forward in that department so it’s exciting times for us.We have had some great times whilst motorhoming and met some brilliant people and made some great friends . We’ve enjoyed rallies and shows and explored some beautiful places.I think for us one of the highlights was undoubtedly the 4 RV rallies which we organised in Oswestry,although very hard work they were very rewarding.Finally a big thanks Jim ,Sian and all at MHF & RVOC both of which we gleaned such a lot of useful tips and advice ,keep up the good work Jim.
So that’s it then ,the end of an era,and to all our friends and members on the road ,”travel safely and enjoy”
Best wishes to you all for Christmas and hope you have a happy and healthy 2019
Brian & Jo

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I’m sure you’ll be missed Brian & Jo..... haven’t you not long ago bought a new van..?

I wish you well in your new adventures...(y)

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
I’m sure you’ll be missed Brian...... haven’t you not long ago bought a new van..?

I wish you well in your new adventures...(y)
Yes we had it in April and it proved to be just bad timing as things have turned out but never mind .
Brian & Jo

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Nice van you have Brian, are you selling it via here?
Hi Paul we are selling the Arto via TravelWorld ,we think that will be the best platform to sell it.
Brian & Jo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
WALKAWAY.png

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Good luck what ever direction you take.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Best of luck for the future. I hope it all works out as you plan it.

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Brian and Jo , it was through our RV days that we met and thoroughly enjoyed the Oswestry meets hard work for you and Jo but brilliant meets also Wings at White Waltham, fun times and great memories.
Good luck for the future and if you ever get to the east coast please visit us.

Larry and Win .

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Sounds an exciting new era , good luck with your sale and I shall miss your travel posts and photos.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Well after 4yrs of trailer tenting & caravanning 18yrs of motorhoming including 10yrs with American RV,s ,myself and Jo have decided to hang up our motorhoming spurs.Its been a great period in our lives but have decided that it’s time to change direction.For the last 3yrs we have had a lot of things going on in the Philippines and next year thing will be moving forward in that department so it’s exciting times for us.We have had some great times whilst motorhoming and met some brilliant people and made some great friends . We’ve enjoyed rallies and shows and explored some beautiful places.I think for us one of the highlights was undoubtedly the 4 RV rallies which we organised in Oswestry,although very hard work they were very rewarding.Finally a big thanks Jim ,Sian and all at MHF & RVOC both of which we gleaned such a lot of useful tips and advice ,keep up the good work Jim.
So that’s it then ,the end of an era,and to all our friends and members on the road ,”travel safely and enjoy”
Best wishes to you all for Christmas and hope you have a happy and healthy 2019
Brian & Jo
Good,luck,x

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Good luck to you both in whatever you do. Was great meeting you both in the summer when you were down in Devon. Will miss your posts and your selfies because they make me laugh. All the best.
Mike & Nikki

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
@Brian and Jo. Sorry to hear that you are packing up the MH'ing, but pleased to hear that other exciting things are in the pipeline for you both.

All the very best with that, and for the future. :xThumb: Have a good Christmas, and a Happy New Year when she comes round. :xwink:

Cheers :wine:

Jock & Rita. :xsmile:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
All the best in your new venture, Brian & Jo... :clap2::xThumb:

I like what you told me, I am sure things will be great for the both of you... :xThumb:

Glad you are only a few miles from us, we can still have a chat over a cuppa.. :xgrin:

Can I buy the rest of your "Life Membership"... :giggler:

Good luck...:cheers:

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
Good luck with all your plans ....

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Morning Brian, it sounds as if you have a cunning plan for next year so I wish you all the best with it.:xcool:

Good luck,

Andrew

Apr 21, 2009
East Cowes, PO32 6RU
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Caravan since 1970, motorhome or RV since 1999 then back to a caravan in 2017.
Sorry to hear that you are giving up motorhoming but glad that you have an interesting time ahead. Hilary joins me in sending best wishes and it was good to meet you a couple of times.

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
You might be giving up motorhoming but you can’t give up MHF. You have a wealth of knowledge you can pass on and we are part of your family so you can’t just disappear, well we for one hope you don’t.

Our life has taken a different route over the last couple of years, but we still keep up to date with our MHF family.

Whatever the next chapter of your lives will be, we hope that it is all you wish for.

Nigel and Pamala

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Missed this one when you first posted it @Brian and Jo whatever you do in the future we send you best wishes.

Martin and Jen

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back