Easter Food & Drink Festival Chester (3 Viewers)

Apr 2, 2011
south essex Benfleet
Funster No
MH
CarthagoM liner.
Exp
since 1986 & tugger before
Thanks for even more info Carol. I new it would be ok at Chester,there is no point in worrying about things until they happen,You watch the power will be turned back on on the global warming next week,we will be having a heat wave.I saw weather forecast for the rest of this week on my tom tom it's 1% chance of rain,55% sun and a bit of cloud.Circa 6-7deg...min2-3@night.Thats great,don't you think?? Think positive!!!
Bruce

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
The email referred to yesterday, was received today at 09.04. :thumb:

What do others do, if not able to receive and print off? :whatthe:

Brian & Joyce, Rita and I do hope that you can both make it. :thumb:

See you all there,

Jock & Rita. :Smile:

barrie taylor

Funster
Jun 18, 2012
Bridgnorth
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
18 months
We are Funsters, we do what it says on the tin, a bit of snow and ice didnt stop Capt Scott or the Titanic

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Jim
The Tickets are non cancellable
AS you know Sheila is Unwell:cry: so if anyone wants Two tickets at cost
please IM me for my Phone no & to arrange:thumb:

Thanks Hopefully

Roger &Sheila::bigsmile::cry:

Sorry to hear you are not going to Chester. I was looking forward to meeting my Motorhoming nearly-neighbour. I hope Sheila makes a speedy recovery.

Apr 20, 2012
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Camper van
Exp
1year 10 times
Hi Carol
We cannot make Thursday,Friday due to Yvonne's work commitments ( hope if I end up in a place for older people I have someone with my wife's commitment)
:Mad::Mad::Blush:if we can make Sat/Sun can we get in/out of the event?
Or if anyone is interested in the tickets at cost we will be happy to let these go
Was looking forward to our first Funster meet and collecting and flying the flag
Regards
Yvonne & Keith

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
The email referred to yesterday, was received today at 09.04. :thumb:

What do others do, if not able to receive and print off? :whatthe:

Brian & Joyce, Rita and I do hope that you can both make it. :thumb:

See you all there,

Jock & Rita. :Smile:

Many thanks Jock & Rita ... we will be in Warrington tomorrow morning so should be fine for the meet now. Have a safe journey to everyone.

We have not received the email but understand this will not be a problem.

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
I still haven't recieved an e-mail but do have a reciept sent at the time of booking. Assume that will cover it. Leaving home later today and stopping off to meet friends tonight so not around to print off any late e-mails

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
I still haven't recieved an e-mail but do have a reciept sent at the time of booking. Assume that will cover it. Leaving home later today and stopping off to meet friends tonight so not around to print off any late e-mails

The email requested you also take a form of identity for when you check in :Smile:

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Carol
We cannot make Thursday,Friday due to Yvonne's work commitments ( hope if I end up in a place for older people I have someone with my wife's commitment)
Or if anyone is interested in the tickets at cost we will be happy to let these go
Was looking forward to our first Funster meet and collecting and flying the flag
Regards
Yvonne & Keith

We are looking to buy some tickets if you still have them :thumb:

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
Carol, I'm sure this is somewhere on the thread but I can't find it! Please could you post the address/postcode of the racecourse. Thanks :Smile:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Van packed for Chester!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 37

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I wonder why this is the cupboard that always gets packed first? I better go and put some boring practical things in as well, otherwise we are going to be very cold.

Silly question - I take it there is somewhere to empty grey waste? The waste master is buried at the back of the shed. Don't want to dig it out if I don't need it.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)

They have said as long as you have idendification with you that will be alright, I would have thought just our number plates should have been ok, but hey ho, Jim is on to it.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Carol
Regards
Yvonne & Keith

Thank you for letting us know. :Smile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just written the welcome letter for this Rally. You'll get a copy when you arrive:thumb:
Dear Funster,

Welcome to our Easter Rally. If this is your first time with us you might be disappointed to learn that we don’t have an initiation ceremony, sorry about that:Smile:

Our rallies are a laid back affairs, and no one will insist that you take part in anything; you are free to spend your weekend as you wish. Once parked up; if your rally marshal hasn’t already done so, please do introduce yourself to your neighbours.

The Camperfest has a number of activities happening, please feel free to join in if you wish, but no problem if you don’t. Do wear your name badges if you have them, there are a lot of us here and it’s nice to recognize each other.

This weather is going to be a test for batteries, if you do get a flat battery, let others know, someone may be able to help. If you are using a generator please do so with a thought for others, re exhaust fumes and do not run it before 9am or after 10:30pm. Thanks

We will try and get a couple of Funster get-togethers, the last couple of years these have been held outside but this year it rather depends upon securing somewhere dry and warm.

Coffee and Cake Saturday 11:00
We will try and get some time together to share a bit of cake. Funsters bring the coffee or tea, and we will supply the cake. Feel free to bring some cake along if you wish. If we can arrange this; then the time and location will be posted on the white board outside the rally Marshals van.

Breakfast Sunday 10:00
Our Sunday morning bacon rolls are always popular at just £1 Bring along a coffee between 10am and 11am. But breakfast is no fun in the cold so again is dependent us securing somewhere warm to eat. If this goes ahead the venue will again be posted on the whiteboard.

Raffle. We are raising funds to buy a number of Event Shelters for our rallies that cost around £200 each. Providing prizes or buying raffle tickets is entirely voluntary. Rally Marshals have the tickets that cost £1 eachl Look on the whiteboard for the time of the draw.

We hope you enjoy this rally, If you have any problems at all over the weekend, please don’t hesitate to contact your rally marshals, at their van, alternatively you can contact us on[ jim's mobile redacted]

Have fun.

Jim and Siân Carol and Eddie
<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Wingdings; panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:2; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 268435456 0 0 -2147483648 0;} @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:78; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:78; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:Corbel; panose-1:2 11 5 3 2 2 4 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073783883 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;} @page WordSection1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style>

Rocles

Free Member
Oct 10, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Carol, I'm sure this is somewhere on the thread but I can't find it! Please could you post the address/postcode of the racecourse. Thanks :Smile:

The Racecourse
Chester
CH1 2LY

Looking at Google Streetview, main entrance looks like its on New Crane Street..? Looks fairly narrow at the security kiosk. Can someone confirm that's the correct entrance please ? Ta

Here's the Streetview link Streetview Page

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back