David's Motorhome Journey: Seeking Female Companion (1 Viewer)

May 17, 2022
Stelling Minnis, Canterbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Exp
Since 1998
Awkward moment!

IMG-20240415-WA0000.jpg

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Apparently pampas grass has been replaced by pineapples. I think I saw the OPs motorhome in Spain earlier this year. With a golden pineapple on display. Not sure if a golden pineapple is for golden oldies or means you get the gold experience.

1000009598.jpg

OP
OP
M

Melrosegate

Free Member
May 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance 89
I have a relative who would be very interested in this arrangement but before she jumped in the motorhome with you she would need lots and lots of assurances with regard to her safety and well being.
Good morning Parrot Face, I'm at the very early stages of planning the first trip so plenty of time & opportunities to converse, & meet up.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Good morning Parrot Face, I'm at the very early stages of planning the first trip so plenty of time & opportunities to converse, & meet up.
as you have used up your 5 free posts, if you want to engage further you will need to join as a full member... may well prove to be a good investment ..

good luck with the search for a travel companion .

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Wasn't Jim talking about attracting new members recently and the name motorhomefun may have been offputting? Perhaps it's beginning to work!
Yeah it's a strange coincidence that Jim was wanting more visitors, now we have got two similar ones unless it's the same guy just using his five posts up.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
No good to Jim they are not paying subs 😉

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 4, 2014
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Been around the block a few times😉
To be honest when we were thinking of getting a campervan we looked for a good website with knowledgeable informative posters👍
When motorhomefun came up in a search we scanned a fair few posts before joining in 2014.
We thought it might have been a swingers place 🤷‍♂️😳
Needless to say we needn’t have worried.

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
There have been a number of 'romances' visible on rallies. Some of those have ended up in long term relationships, some have never been seen again so we have no idea if it worked out. All the time it's consenting adults it's none of my business.

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
Its never going to happen mate. First stage of any check would be a genuine reference from your wife, second a police check etc etc. No matter how genuine you might be, a forum like this should be concerned with a man trying to get a female in his motorhome with him to go off in the distance. You might be a nice guy but save yourself the embarrassment there are too many predators out there.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back