Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
That`s the thing, Ian.... they gave me it and I did not ask for it to be continued...

Take the medical and apply for it back, VeryOldFella. It's a £55 exercise and you have nothing to loose, I think. :gum:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
That`s the thing, Ian.... they gave me it and I did not ask for it to be continued...

As Mike says take medical, I am sure someone has posted on one of the sites about doing this successfully before.

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
No nothing about Hymers but make sure the Aspire cooker works as it should, check and make sure all the top burners, grill and oven light and stay alight. These cookers have complicated gas valves with built in electro-magnetic cut offs and if they go wrong you need to take out another mortgage to replace them..

Simon Select

MH Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class Coachbuilt
Exp
25 Years
Correct Brian and if @old-mo talks to Simon Jones of @Simon Howards Motorhomes I'm sure he'll get a cracking deal
Happy to do a blow out deal for a fellow Funster.
We can even sort accessories from a certain Alarm company, seeing as we are down the road from them!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

john lillie

Banned
Life Ban
May 11, 2016
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
a class euramobil
Exp
25 years
As Mike says take medical, I am sure someone has posted on one of the sites about doing this successfully before.
I applied for min nearly six months ago, still waiting. If I had a licence that showed C1, that would do it for me! It's not as if they're efficient enough to keep records of what happened in your case I'm sure

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back