Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
DId anyone watch the documentary last night A Very British Brothel. A madam wanted to expand her business so using her life savings £6k went searching for a motorhome to use as passion wagon. Parking in lay-bys and service stations to service the lorry drivers etc?

Enterprise at its best:D:D:D

Don’t come knocking when the van is rocking!

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Is this the same one that’s parked up in Sheffield?:LOL:

Lanerboy

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Carthago 4.9 superior
Can you please tell me where it's parked in Sheffield do you have a postcode ;)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
You get a nice cup of tea after... for free... (y)

And for her age she is not bad....:whistle:

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Penny just dropped @movan Joy are you reading this ?
Could they have mistaken you for..... :eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Takes you to the Lay-By... (y)

N53.78412 X W2.30561

Enword

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
Mrs D said she was getting our MH MOT'd.:doh:

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
We stopped for a brew at a service station on the autobahn in Germany a few years ago. Parked opposite was a Hymer with a scantily clad young lady sat in the drivers seat reading a book.
gwen said “she must have her heating on full” (it was early November).
Then a chap walked up to her van and knocked on the door and after a brief conversation with the young lady he went in the van and the window shades were drawn.
10 minutes or so later, the truck driver emerged again, the window blinds were opened and the young lady returned to her seat and her book.

Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968
We stopped for a brew at a service station on the autobahn in Germany a few years ago. Parked opposite was a Hymer with a scantily clad young lady sat in the drivers seat reading a book.
Then a chap walked up to her van and knocked on the door and after a brief conversation with the young lady he went in the van and the window shades were drawn.
10 minutes or so later, the truck driver emerged again, the window blinds were opened and the young lady returned to her seat and her book.
Must have been a good book , did you catch the title ? :)

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
@RowleyBirkinQC

An alternative retirement plan?

You could use the van and earn a good living with all those sweaty lorry drivers(y):)

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Personally I don't think it's initially having a laugh but the op was informational saying about it.
Obviously that occasionally leads to laughable comments or jokes which is another way of having FUN,
I'm pretty sure most understand the situation and the prostitution thing but after all, it was informative whether one agrees with it or not.

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
@RowleyBirkinQC

An alternative retirement plan?

You could use the van and earn a good living with all those sweaty lorry drivers(y):)
This could have legs, your retirement plan leverages the investment in a family asset which has low running costs in comparison to a permanent business address. Said asset can also follow the customer base, which maybe important after Brexit.

The Gruppenfuhrer is already reasonably open minded, just need to get her further addled on drink & illicit drugs (not much more to do there really) and between the pair of us we can cover most customer ‘preferences’.

Whilst said lorry drivers are occupied and away from their vehicles the cargo is vulnerable and there is opportunity to exploit for people trafficking purposes.

Win win situation is it not? (y)

Now to word an appropriate suggestion to the Gruppenfuhrer, wish me luck... :whistle:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Would that be the £6k life saving she told the tax man about.
A madam with only £6k under her mattress... Pull the other one.
Any more and the clients would have burnt their bums on the light bulb...:)

OP
OP
Rosemary1

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
10 minutes - phew no wonder he has to pay for it;)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Penny just dropped @movan Joy are you reading this ?
Could they have mistaken you for..... :eek:
Lol.... Hope not .. but had I realised that programme had been repeated yet again this week, I would not have gone to the bin in the layby .. :( (morning funster thread) ... especially the second guy who walked away from me to my van ... certainly trying to get an invite for a cuppa ..or whatever!!!! ... ;)

Wasn't going to post to be honest .... keep saying same thing ... it scary enough in laybys for solo woman and had enough worrying things happen to me to make me VERY wary ... this woman makes money by putting rest of us in even more precarious position. Not impressed.

Don't expect anyone who not had bad experiences to understand .. so fully understand it is a humorous situation to many.

Apr 21, 2008
bedford
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can you please delete all co-ordinates and other markers as the wife is so busy now. We would like to go and see more lay-bys on our way

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back