Brothel motorhome (1 Viewer)

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
In southern Spain we've seen dozens of 'ladies' sat on plastic chairs by the side of the road plying their trade. Very open.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
In southern Spain we've seen dozens of 'ladies' sat on plastic chairs by the side of the road plying their trade. Very open.
images (2)_2.jpg

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
I think most of us (including myself) will have a “tongue in cheek” giggle at posts like this and make little jokes about such a profession. Especially if the lady in question is happy with her choice in life and is not being forced by anyone to sell her body and is plying her trade of her own free will. Being motorhomers ourselves we will undoubtedly see the comedic side to using our motorhomes as a money making passion wagon and is bound to stir up a host of jocular remarks! However, if we were reading about a female (or male) who was being forced into the sex industry by drug dealers and pimps etc or to fund his/her drug habit then of course as caring, decent and mature adults we would respond totally different to such a post. We may make silly little jokes in an automatic innocent response initially to such a post as this one but I know most of us if we seriously analysed the seedy, sad, violent and frightening side to prostitution, we would not take it quite so flippantly as we and like any decent human being we would all be disturbed, upset and shocked by the horror stories we read.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2018
Cambs
Funster No
MH
In between.
Exp
Since 2017
It has been going on for many years in Germany. In the 1970/80s, in some areas almost every lay-by had MHs in them occupied by women trying to make a living. The good old British squaddy nicknamed them “Lay-by Lil”. No one judged what the women were doing - it was just accepted practice in a much more open-minded society than ours.

Nov 28, 2007
Funster No
Nothing new in that, about 40 years ago after an international match in Cardiff my mate said come and have a pint in my local which happened to be down near Bute St, sat in a corner was an Italian looking guy taking money off the girls as they came back in, they had two motorhomes one on each corner and were pretty busy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back