Rally Bob & Terry's FFF meet 20th -25th July 2017 (6 Viewers)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Back in Leeds after a great few days. Many thanks to all the funsters who made the rally what it was. There was certainly a lot of socks worked off here. Well done guys.(y)

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Awesome meet, the effort put in before we ever arrived and continued while we were there can not be thanked enough, the marquee was amazing but must have taken an age to erect, many, many thanks Bob (y)(y) and all involved in that

Great beer, even if a little expensive :LOL::LOL:

Wish we could have made a longer weekend of it, hope you non workers have a couple more similar nights :)(y)

Hope to see you all somewhere soon (y)(y)

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Yes we too now safely tucked up, just need the bed bit, desperately in need of some shut eye! Great great weekend, thanks Bob Denise Terry & Lisa, but going to have to give my liver a break. and I blame that on Sheila n Shirley with there cocktails, just not used to this drinking and partying lark!
But seriously it was a great weekend, just sorry we had to leave today, that there four letter swear word...
Andrea Jeff n bobbie xxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
What a great weekend, thanks to Terry, Lisa, Bob and Denise for organising the meet, lots of things fixed including @treetops1 awning, Funsters at their best.
Some fish caught and some bargains on offer. Music and dancing, chippy wagon, the RV cocktail bar :D
A bit of a sad farewell to Ginney and Mike on their last Funster meet but wishing them well with their new holiday home.
Pauline & Mike

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
A great big thankyou to Bob, Denise, Terry and Lisa and all those who helped out to make this another great 3 F's rally.

The marquees were a major plus point and the disco was spot on for our age group!
Thanks also to Bill @Ambilkate for showing how to change the rear bulb on my van.

Make sure my name is down for next year Bob!!

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning 😊
Had a fantastic weekend. Thanks to Bob & Denise, Terry & Lisa and helpers for all your hard work in putting it together. Loved the whole weekend, hoping there is another next year.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Thanks , so much, for a fab weekend Terry , Lisa , Bob and Denise, and everyone else who helped .
You pulled out all the stops, top of class !
Bobs ginormous Marquee made the rain , which absolutely chucked it down throughout the evening, only a very minor annoyance . If you had to go out.
What a difference it would have been if we had only a few gazebo / Colmans stuck together !
All those many many funsters , warm and dry and thoroughly enjoying themselves :party2::cheers:

Special thanks too, to Bob n Denise's son and his mate for doing another brilliant job on the decs! Great music played and sore hips and throat the day after from dancing and singing.
Ralph's head was very sore :beerchug: Sunday morning :Eeek: , he's not been like that for years, literally.
He had a right time dancing the night away in his shell suit ( which must have been so very comfy as he slept in it !) he only found out he'd been drinking Jack Daniels the day after , and can't even remember doing so! :rofl:

Very hung over the morning after but a good walk and a Sunday lunch and hair of the dog in the pub sorted that out !
We met some more new fresh faces and the usual old wrinkly ones .
See some of you again in a couple of weeks at Saltfleet !

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2009
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Atoutrial tracker
Exp
Since 2004
Well what a great weekend ! Even the rain didn`t spoil it. When the oven door opened to let the sun through it was a mere bonus !
Thanks to Bob, Denise & Terry, Lisa for all your hard work organising a fantastic rally.
How could we forget our entertainment team : Simon, Graham, Ken, Geraldine and Jenny ! Dynamix were on form as per usual with a great choice of music and amazing videos.
Would also like to thank The Cocktail Waitresses for the fun and unexpected al fresco afternoon. You worked, as always, very hard !
Thanks to Simon & Margie and to all who contributed booze ( sorry don't know who you are )
Thanks to Ken & Lynda for your uninvited welcome into your gazebo and the hospitality that always goes with it. Margie your cake is delic !!
If we have forgotten anybody. Please know that without you all, it couldnt be the weekend it was ! Xxx

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Many thanks to @bobandden. @Terry@lisa.
For organizing such a super meet.
We had a really good time. & wished that we could have stayed longer.the entertainment was brilliant thanks to our funster singers and Dynamix the boys did good.
the marquee with its twinkling lights fantastic.
Lovely company as always looking forward to the next time
Jan & Mike .

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
This meet is now up in my top 5 rally's
Fantastic organisation and marshalling first class facilities and very good entertainment especially Saturday night
Well done guys

And as a fantastic surprise for me some of the best fishing I have had in years
Even the grandkids caught something

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Great meet Bob, Denise Terry & Lisa and da Dynamix boys. Thank you all for your sterling efforts in organising a brilliant weekend at a cracking little venue.

Ken & Lynda

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
I've just pulled up at Jim's Jasmin Lodge and wanted to echo all the previous comments...
...the weekend was "awesome".

Massive thanks to Bob, Denise, Terry & Lisa as well as everyone else who contributed to make it such a fabulous weekend...

@bobanddenise @Terry @Lisa are you starting the list for next year? Sign me up (y).

Sep 15, 2013
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Hymer b654
Exp
Thank you all for a lovely few days I had the best time.
You worked so hard to put it together and it worked.
Thanks to Bill for fixing the exhaust on my Moho ant to everyone else who helped.
You all deserve a big pat on the back

treetops1

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
yorkshire/ lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Sold last van-
Exp
a long time,since 1996
Thank you Bob,Terry,Denise,&Lisa for giving us such a fantastic venue which unbelievably only seems to get better, The Dynamix boys and our own Suggy,Ken and Simon gave us all some great entertainment .Needless to say i had the fix it crew unwrapping my awning from around my van after a gust of wind which will give me some entertainment for when i get home,sorting out the bits and pieces lol.The three markee tents put together belonging to Bob allowed some unprecedented luxury during the evenings.With such fantastic company from the funsters how could it be bettered .Lets not forget the local ale at a pound a pint some funster thought they were in heaven lol. Already looking forward to next year. Harry & Shirley xx

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Thanks to everyone who made the weekend a great event , There has been an awful lot of work and preparation done behind the scenes to make the event happen ,

Great to see so many Funsters supporting the event from all over the country ...

Muriel

Free Member
Oct 5, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
"Ditto" to all the previous comments.

What a cracker! The 3f's meet was fabulous. Thanks to Bob, Denise, Terry, Lisa and Dynamix. You all worked so hard to please us all, and you did it!

The marquees were brilliant.

Thanks also to everyone else who helped make this meet a huge success.

Sep 15, 2013
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Hymer b654
Exp
If you are having one next year can I put my name down now x

TrebleH

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto, Iveco
Thanks to Bob,Denise, Terry & Lisa, what a meet, great venue, beer, fishing and fun, the Dynamix guys did a fantastic job with the disco so Friday & Saturday evenings were great. Must do it again next year. Thanks guys.:drinks:

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
Home after another great weekend. Thanks to all the organisers, you really worked hard and it's greatly appreciated. Thanks also to @Brendan who worked hard to fit my Battery master and found I don't really need one! (Long story!) Anyone want to buy one? Should have flogged it while I was there! Maybe next year!;)
See some of you at Saltfleet!

Mar 7, 2016
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
F:cartoon:BIG THANK YOU TO
BOB, DENISE, TERRY AND LISA
FOR A EXCELLENT F.F.F MEET

F IS FOR THE FAROUT TALANTED SINGER, MUSICIANS
AND SUPER SOUNDS OF THE DYNAMIX DISCO.:Grin:

F IS FOR FUN, FANCY DRESS AND THE MOVES OF THE 80S
AND MEETING UP WITH FRIENDS OLD AND NEW.:party2:

F IS FOR A FANTASTIC WEEKEND
AND BIG SMILES ALL ROUND::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile: A CREDIT TO
BOB, DENISE, TERRY AND LISA

DERICK & JILL:sun:

Apr 12, 2011
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Burstner ixeo t 590
Exp
4yrs
Many thanks to the organisers and all the entertainers who helped make a superb weekend

Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T590
Exp
Thanks to all who made a contribution to a super super rally including all the ralliers who made it all worthwhile and so enjoyable.
We had a both relaxing (during the day) and intoxicating time (during the evening) so overall with special company a super time.
The entertainment as always was fun standard ( that's good ) but the new lady who sang last night was special.
We are home today and well into home chores. Like others hope we see the posting for next year in time!
Rex & Cherry

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
What can we add to all the previous posts? Well deserved thanks to Bob and Denise, Terry & Lisa and the amazing Dynamix disco crew. Also to @SUGGY, @dabhand and Geraldine for allowing me to crash their party and for giving me the confidence to get up and have a go. Promise I'll learn the words for next year if you'll have me back! Seriously, this was an amazing rally, with amazing (as usual) Funster company. Your hard work in making it happen is sincerely appreciated and we very much hope to be able to come next year!

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
The 3fs sod off party, the last few at Bob and Terry's meet
IMG_20170724_195408.jpg
IMG_20170724_195356.jpg
IMG_20170724_195346.jpg

Curry and rice, spring rolls, chips, nann bread
Quiches and more . disco music All topped up for the journey home.
2 marquees dismantled, 1 to go. Weather warm and no rain(y)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Well, everybody has said it but I will still say it again.

MANY THANKS to Bob and Denise and Terry and Lisa for organising a great meet for us. The weather was a bit iffy, but it did not dampen the fun.

Also thanks go to all those who stood up and performed for us on Friday and Sunday nights.

Peter & Angela

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I've posted some photos of this brilliant meet. Thanks again folks.

Broken Link Removed

Lots of folk I either never met or can't remember their names. No doubt someone like @movan will be able to comment on the names....Or you can if you see yourself:LOL:

Apr 19, 2009
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
A BIG THANK YOU to Bob and Denise ,Terry and Lisa and the dynamix crew for a fantastic weekend.Nice to see funsters old and new.Hope to do it all again next year. Andy & Shirley.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back