Rally Bob & Terry's FFF meet 20th -25th July 2017 (2 Viewers)

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
Thanks everyone for a brilliant weekend,bob An Denise and Terry an lisa, the entertainers who were many and the DJ for some great music,

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
For fear of embarrassing myself and getting a name wrong , I'm gonna wait on others to comment on who is in my photos before editing titles.:ROFLMAO:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
20170724_215418.jpg

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I've posted some photos of this brilliant meet. Thanks again folks.

Broken Link Removed

Lots of folk I either never met or can't remember their names. No doubt someone like @movan will be able to comment on the names....Or you can if you see yourself:LOL:

Theres now a quick video here. Sorry it wasn't longer but only had my phone working and quality was too dark.

Broken Link Removed

Sep 14, 2015
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Coach build Ducato
Exp
Since Sept 15
Great meet really enjoyed it thanks to all the organisers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Great meet, well done to all the "fixers" and all those that put in the hard work in organising it, Bob, Denise, Terry & Lisa and everyone else involved, thanks too to dynamix and fellow entertainers for a great weekend, rather enjoyed it.(y)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
WHAT A FANTASTIC MEET
BOB & DENISE TERRY &LISA
Just WOW From start to finish .
The venue &owners are fantastic ..
WOW for marquees
WOW for Entertainment Dynamix ,@dabhand @canopus ,@SUGGY @cliffandger @Ron & Gerri .
WOW Fancy dress , quizzes, play ya cards right
WOW woppa fish &chips / BBQ those Aberdeen Angus steaks were lovely
Wow to ALL the funsters ,fixers floggers ,

It was very sad to be waving goodbye to Ginny &Mike best wishes for their new venture we shall miss you three xxx
We have haf such a Briliant time THANK YOU

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
20170725_082323.jpg
Thanks to all. I was impressed with the marquee, Bob and son (I think) put it up in 5 hrs. It was massive and most appreciated. @bobnden .

Beer was as they say up here 'grand '. Besides my leisure battery issues, we all had a great time. The stripper from Gloucester was a bit of a disappointment, she sang instead @Ron & Gerri .

Thanks to @Terry and his far far better looking Manager and Boss.

@TheCaller eternally greatful.

Oh yes @Brendan for the use of his very heavy ladder, as used by Saudi Airlines.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Still here,and a great weekend,sorry fir not being about much,but unless myback easys down looks like we could b here for a while,but thx to everyone for all their hard work,and all the entertainers,Its was hard laying here listening to it all.tc all and safe roads x

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
What a fantastic weekend:party2: provided by Bob and Denise, Terry and Lisa, Despite the rain we had a brilliant time with 3 large marquees providing the shelter, great music from dynamix , Simon, Suggy,Ken , The caller,Geraldene and songs from gerri . A really fantastic event,and enjoyed by everyone,. Quizzes from Ken and Terry and play your card right from Lisa and Terry.
A good send off for Ginny and Mike
Brilliant:cheers:

Elleeanne

Free Member
Nov 2, 2016
Lochlea, Nr Kilmarnock, Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 2016
Big thank you to Bob Denise Terry And Lisa for a great weekend. A lot of hard work very much appreciated. Enjoyed the music the luxury of the marquees the chippy van the great meet up with Funsters old and new. All great. Ta very much:D:mnythnks::mnythnks:

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
A huge thank you to Bob,Denise,Terry and Lisa for a great rally (y)(y)(y)(y) excellent from start to finish, well done for all the hard work that was put into another brilliant meet, and thank you to the brilliant music from the d j and the funsters that took part, the barbecue chefs, the games and quiz night and not forgetting the daily delivery of news papers and the fish and chip van, it was all very much appreciated by everyone.
Cheers and :dance:again. already looking forward to next year.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Marquee`s gone :(And then there was only 4vans left . Beautiful sunny day :)

Attachments

• IMG_20170725_181241.jpg
    IMG_20170725_181241.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 36
Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Hope I didn't wake you all up as I left this morning - tried to go quietly!

Now home & about to go out to our regular pub session - the music never stops. Hope I can stay awake!

Huge thanks to all those who worked so hard to make it a fun & successful weekend. Stars of the show were of course Bob's marquees - would have been a damp affair without them. But it was the people that filled them that made the weekend what it was.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Just wanted to reiterate what everyone else has said. Many thanks to the 'Likely Lads' Terry and Bob, and Lisa and Denise for a brilliant weekend - not to mention the extra onion cutters/fryers, cocktail makers, marquee erectors, quiz master extraordinaire Ken @canopus (although I was a tad suspicious when Lynda's team won......) ;) the musical entertainers and of course the wonderful Dynamix for the superb disco.

The sun shone most of the time and the rain didn't spoil anything - we had a blast - as usual on a Fun meet! xx

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Well, what can we say.....firstly, thank you to everyone that turned up and joined in the FUN.

A huge thank you to the following, for everything that they did towards making this meet a good'un.

• Dynamix and Bob, not only for giving us the music but for providing and erecting the marquees.
  • Denise for booking everybody in and keeping tabs on everything.
  • Bill for his marshalling and fixing.
  • Kate for letting us borrow Bill, and for helping with BBQ duties.
  • Suggy, Simon, Ken, Geraldine, Simon (The Caller), Janette and Gerri, for entertaining us.
  • The onion peelers! I bet you won't want to see another onion for a while ;)
  • Andy and Maxine, the site owners, for allowing us to take over their lovely place.
  • To all those that gave extra donations for The Air Ambulance.
Thank you to the funsters that helped with taking the marquees down, great team work and much appreciated (y)

The final figures will be announced shortly. We will post a receipt once the Air Ambulance has been given the donations.

Items left behind - If you think they are yours, please let us know. There are 2 x flower patterned plates, 2 x High gear folding chairs and a umbrella.

Once again, Thank you to all and we do apologise if we have missed anyone off the list.

Lisa, Terry, Denise and Bob

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Well, what can we say.....firstly, thank you to everyone that turned up and joined in the FUN.

A huge thank you to the following, for everything that they did towards making this meet a good'un.

• Dynamix and Bob, not only for giving us the music but for providing and erecting the marquees.
  • Suggy, Simon, Ken, Geraldine, Simon (The Caller), Janette and Gerri, for entertaining us.
  • Andy and Maxine, the site owners, for allowing us to take over their lovely place.
Thank you to the funsters that helped with taking the marquees down, great team work and much appreciated (y)

The final figures will be announced shortly. We will post a receipt once the Air Ambulance has been given the donations.

Items left behind - If you think they are yours, please let us know. There are 2 x flower patterned plates, 2 x High gear folding chairs and a umbrella.

Once again, Thank you to all and we do apologise if we have missed anyone off the list.

Hi Lisa think the 2 plates might be mine, can't remember bringing them back from the jacobs table, I'll check the van to-morrow and let you know.
Thanks Mew.

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp

I think the brolly is ours white and blue with Sarens on it
If it is please hang on to it till we meet again

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Many thanks for a great weekend goes to Bob & Den, Terry & Lisa and also Dynamix, we needed a real good chill out weekend.
The rain didn't spoil things because of those massive marquees, cocktails were really good, just a few of us at first, then shortly after we had a massive circle of funster friends, that's what it's all about.
Fun Fun Fun

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Thank you to all the chaps and chapess for all the hard work that went into making this meet such a success.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Sorry Lisa the chais was mine,throw em,give em away,whatever u wanna do with em,sorry to leave me junk lol

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
IMG_0101.JPG
Left this morning and after a horrible drive on the M62 we are now sitting outside Britstops 618 which is what I call a proper pub, going to have a meal and sample a few later.
Thanks again to Bob, Denise, Terry and Lisa, also all the entertainers and helpers. Roll on next year.
Dave, & Sandra

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's

Hi Lisa, yes the plates are mine if it's ok with you I'll pick them up at Saltfleet.
Thanks Mew.

Jun 29, 2016
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 966M
Exp
since 2010
Thanks Bob, Denise and all crew who put on a wonderful rally. We really enjoyed meeting lots of funsters and we are looking forward to our next rally in Pembrey. Jeff & chris

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back