Rally . Autumn at Avon Bank Sunday 27th Sept. to Thurs. 1st Oct. 2020 (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Jimbohorlicks,

You're right Jim.

We would particularly welcome Funsters who may not have been to an 'Event' before.
Whilst it's true to say that there won't be mass 'Socials' or 'Get togethers', there will be plenty of opportunity to meet and greet like minded Funsters.

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Please can we come to this rally next Sunday please

Hi Roy???

Can I ask you go to the Post "Autumn in Avon Bank" in Scheduled Rallies.

Read the stuff there and you will find out the account details of how to pay.
After you have done the deed, come back on here and tell me that you have paid and I will put you on the List. I would also ask that you also provide me with the Reg. No. of the vehicle and the first name(s) of the occupants.
While we're at it, go to and fill out this Form;

It's a Track and Trace Form, (just like when you go into a restaurant (For Covid)

Lastly, and for the Weekend (NO! not that!) keep your eyes out this weekend for a Post I will put out telling all the attendees what they need to have with them to attend the TEMPORARY CAMPSITE (They're not rallies anymore)

Regards
Derek

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Filled in the track and trace form as requested for temporary campsite. One Occupant David, DS8698

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Just don't polish that golden glare of a van, before you get to Avon Bank, a burstner wasn't it? If it gets sunny we will all have to wear our sunglasses. 😎
:rofl::rofl:
Jim, with any luck he will drive it into the river Avon before he parks up. :Smile:

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hello Derek , is there a space for Nick and I after all please? Our habitation check etc has been rearranged so we aren’t heading off to Yorkshire.
Thank you Carolyn.

Hi Carolyn

Thanks for getting in touch.

Of course there's space. Payment?
Details of Transfer are as follows; Sort Code;40-47-63 Account No.18593930. in the name(s) D and M Booth.

Track and Trace x 2 ? Click on the link.

COVID19 and MotorhomeFun Rallies – MotorhomeFun Support

Don't need the Reg. No. (Still got it from Plum)

Come back on here when you've paid and I'll update to OP.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Great, thank you Derek. I have paid and filled in the form. See you and Mary next Sunday. I have new walking boots that don’t leak!

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Message to;
Jimbohorlicks daveandsan DuxDeluxe Grimsbygranny toledo jonsea sillybug cliffandger Chocy boy triclops Lucky one Janine PAT N PAUL Dinosaur Chipy210 gozomike Suzton Lofty1 roncab tonka Beacons Lynne Roy carolyn Floydster Ditcha

Can I start off by thanking you all for putting your names down and supporting this Event.

With the Okey Cokey of "It's On" "It's Cancelled" "Oooh, it's back on again", I'm surprised
you've had the stamina to keep up to date with the in's and out's.

That is the main reason for my writing to you all.

Despite being told on various conversations, you have informed me, (in the main) of the information we need but, even though I've 'Left' Conversations, they keep popping back up.

The result is that YOUR INFORMATION TO ME! has become fragmented. I've tried to keep up with who has done the Track and Trace and Reg. No.s etc but I may have missed some and for this I apologise.

Taken one by one.

You need to fill out a Track and Trace Form for each occupant of each van.
The Form can be found within this thread which is in Rally Planning. The Form goes to Jim and he keeps the contents for a month. He in turn knows who is attending and who has/has not filled in the Form. The Form(s) must be completed before arrival.
COVID19 and MotorhomeFun Rallies – MotorhomeFun Support

Next, Reg. No.

The Ladies need the Reg.No. to recognize the occupants of each Van with as little communication as possible on arrival. That is V. Important in these times. Yes, they know some of the usual suspects, but please don't be offended if they scramble for names. Could I ask that you check the entry on the OP to see if it is recorded. If not send a message, ON THIS THREAD! giving us the details.

Fire Extinguisher

It will be noted that 'Jim' has placed on the Risk Assessment (Please Read it), that each 'van has to have a Fire Extinguisher. I think we can safely assume he doesn't mean that a bucket of water will suffice. Please ensure you comply.

Gazebo's Groundsheets (and the like)

I reluctantly imposed a ban on the erection of Pop up Gazebo's for the Plum Rally. My reasoning was that they have habitually been used by Funsters in the past for convivial meeting places, particularly after dark. Whilst I appreciate that Funsters do use these items for a variety of purposes, I am not prepared to have to Police their use because of COVID. I apologise if this does cause inconvenience to some of you.

Groundsheets. No groundsheets (even the breathable ones ) to be used.

Dogs.

The possession of a dog is not mandatory (although it seems like it to attend)
However, please ensure that your dog is on a lead or tethered at ALL TIMES.

RAFFLE!!!

We already have some really good prizes for the Raffle. Not many, but they include a Bottle of Champers, (the real stuff), a 5 Lt. Keg of Beer and also some wine. We had a brilliant take up of this for Plum and we would like to repeat the fabulous amount of money that was raised for Prostate Cancer UK. on this occasion.

My Telephone No. 07851643026. I can be contacted on the run up to the Event or at any time when on site.

Last, but not least.

There is a rally (I don't know if they call them Temp. Campsites) taking place and finishing on the day we turn up. The events at Avon Bank have been really well attended since the release of Lockdown with many units in attendance.

Please don't embarrass your 'Campsite Wardens' (that's us???) by turning up early. The arrival time is 2pm.

If any of you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

See you there (Boris willing!!!)

Derek and Mary

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
All done, track/trace, fire ext, reg DS8698, all understood

Jun 27, 2019
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Vline B600
Exp
Hope I've done it all, just me on the Track & Trace form and in the van!!
Reg No is YN69 ATY and I have a fire extinguisher, a fire blanket and a bucket!!!
See you all on Sunday next after 2pm,

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Track and trace completed.
Reg sent. Lx14avb
Fire extinguisher on board.
2pm check in, understood.
Pop up and groundsheet noted.

👍👍

Dec 9, 2013
Derby
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Track and trace done end sent fire extinguisher on board reg HX13ESO, hope it’s still going to be on ( my heads spinning or is it my fiddlers elbow)😤🤣😄😄

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back