Anyone got recommendations for 1. folding chairs and 2. BBQ? (1 Viewer)

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
We had a Plancha years ago, were given it but it was too big for us and because the Plancha itself is cast iron it was way too heavy, I would love again as they cook so well!

Jul 21, 2018
Funster No
We were in France when one of our chairs gave up the ghost and we had to replace it. We purchased a couple of Quechua chairs from Decathlon in France. This was a brand that I had never heard of but having used them I would consider other products from them. The chairs are really comfortable, durable and best of all, very lightweight compared to our previous chairs. Not only that, they were very good value for money at only 39 Euros each.
I was very surprised when I got back to the UK to find that Decathlon have stores here and you can also click & collect their products from ASDA stores.
You can buy the chairs from:
https://www.decathlon.co.uk/p/camping-furniture-adjustable-armchair/_/R-p-13371
Unfortunately, they are out of stock at the moment (probably due to supply chain problems caused by Brexit) but I would highly recommend them when they become available.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
We were in France when one of our chairs gave up the ghost and we had to replace it. We purchased a couple of Quechua chairs from Decathlon in France. This was a brand that I had never heard of but having used them I would consider other products from them. The chairs are really comfortable, durable and best of all, very lightweight compared to our previous chairs. Not only that, they were very good value for money at only 39 Euros each.
I was very surprised when I got back to the UK to find that Decathlon have stores here and you can also click & collect their products from ASDA stores.
You can buy the chairs from:
https://www.decathlon.co.uk/p/camping-furniture-adjustable-armchair/_/R-p-13371
Unfortunately, they are out of stock at the moment (probably due to supply chain problems caused by Brexit) but I would highly recommend them when they become available.
We also have these chairs and we’re pleased with them.

Nov 22, 2018
South East but not London
Funster No
MH
Rimor Europeo 87
Exp
Five years plus three tugging
Another vote for the Weber Q1000. Buy the oven rack & tray and cast iron griddle plate and you can cook most things outside.
We have Vango Windsor chairs and they are not great. Looking at the Decathlon Quecha.

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Weber Q1200 all the way we got the griddle plate as well and to enhance smokey flavour just put some applewood chips in tin foil wrap parcel with a small hole at the top put on BBQ smoke from it enhances the flavour .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back