Easter Food & Drink Festival Chester (2 Viewers)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
The Racecourse
Chester
CH1 2LY

Looking at Google Streetview, main entrance looks like its on New Crane Street..? Looks fairly narrow at the security kiosk. Can someone confirm that's the correct entrance please ? Ta

Here's the Streetview link Streetview Page

yes it is narrow. From memory you might need to go out the in or in the out, depending on your van size. I know we scraped through last year. Someone wasn't so lucky I recall.

If you don't think you can make it, stop!!!! first ask second drive third

Rocles

Free Member
Oct 10, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
yes it is narrow. From memory you might need to go out the in or in the out, depending on your van size. I know we scraped through last year. Someone wasn't so lucky I recall.

If you don't think you can make it, stop!!!! first ask second drive third
Ta...it looks like the right side of the Kiosk entrance (exit?) is wider than the left....so that looks favourite :thumb:

Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
Yes , last year the guy in the kiosk waved us down the right hand side.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
That kiosk moves:Smile:

Didn't want to grass you up mate, but looks like you done it yaself :winky:

Just ask Nikki about the kiosk I hit in Scotland with a poor wee scotch girl working in it,,,, I watched it rock with my heart in my mouth before it settled back down :roflmto:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thanks Carol, and will there still be a Jazz night or don't we know? If anyone drops out of the ghost tour by the way we have an extra one to jump in. :thumb:

I have one place left on the same list you are on (2) if you would like it as there are 24 booked on and we are allowed 25.:Smile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Note for the ladies ::bigsmile: up to 70% sale at M&S down the bottom of the store by the Food Dept,

NOTE FOR CHAMPERS ::bigsmile: They have a offer on Champers again :thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Note for the ladies ::bigsmile: up to 70% sale at M&S down the bottom of the store by the Food Dept,

NOTE FOR CHAMPERS ::bigsmile: They have a offer on Champers again :thumb:
Oh thank you Carol you are star and looking out for my welfare xx

Do I have my team to help me get the luverly stuff back to camp again this year xxx

Oh goodness how I luv Chester xx

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi Carol, much appreciated all you have done for us regarding this wonderful show ... but somewhere on this thread you mentioned free wifi.. would you know if this is in a designated area near the foodstands or just generally amongst us funsters ... ok wishful thinking

only again i am trying to load my 3 mifi with the basic £10 x 30 day usage but cant locate it

I have the 3 Huewei mifi ... any help appreciated x

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Just wanted to wish everyone one a safe journey to Chester , this morning we have a BLUE SUNNY SKY fingers crossed it stays. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hi Kath, as far as I have been told it is available over the site :Smile:.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Just wanted to wish everyone one a safe journey to Chester , this morning we have a BLUE SUNNY SKY fingers crossed it stays. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks Carol. Blue sunny skies over in the East too.

The weather for Easter at Chester is looking good. :thumb: Chester's Weather Forecast

See you this all afternoon, ::bigsmile:

Jock & Rita.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009

Hi Kath, as far as I have been told it is available over the site :Smile:.

Thanks Carol, I may have to take a rest (some kip) half way. Do you think Sealand road would be a good place to wild camp for a couple of hours?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
only again i am trying to load my 3 mifi with the basic £10 x 30 day usage but cant locate it

I have the 3 Huewei mifi ... any help appreciated x

Sorry Kath can't help locating your MiFi perhaps you need a geocache clue to find it. :thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Sorry Kath can't help locating your MiFi perhaps you need a geocache clue to find it. :thumb:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What I meant to ask was where is the top up section for the 3 Mifi on the Three website but found it at last :RollEyes::RollEyes: ..

:thumb:

funnyfarm

Free Member
Jul 7, 2012
Solihull
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
6 years
Ghost ticket

I have one place left on the same list you are on (2) if you would like it as there are 24 booked on and we are allowed 25.:Smile:

Hi Carol, yes please that would make our tickets to 3, one for the son. Russ in case you don't already have his name, memory doesn't serve me well. :Doh:

See you all tomorrow.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Well after fitting my Autogas system on nightshift last night and filling up on way home I have woke to a lovely sunny morning, just about finished packing van then going for a run before Lorraine gets home at 3 then we will head for Chester so see you all there.

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988

The girl done good - well done Carol for putting in a good word for us with whoever ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back