How much do you pay for your trainers? Bargain here? (1 Viewer)

Reonvore

Free Member
Aug 29, 2011
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Alcove
Exp
I'm a Newbie
:Eeek: Could you imagine if they were Motorhomefun limited edition Nike trainers that could open bottles as well PRICELESS I'd say :ROFLMAO:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
How much do you pay for your trainers? I haven't bougt some for a while and I am amazed at what people pay for them, a pair, yes one pair with 27 bids on ebay, currently $8,200 USD :Eeek:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Limited-Edition-2011-NIKE-MAG-/320756190632#ht_3564wt_1185

Only another 1499 pairs to go:Eeek:
Nike Mag (2011)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Link Removed Broken Link Removed
The 2011 Nike Mag

The 2011 Nike Mag is a limited edition shoe created by Nike, Inc.[1] It is a replica of a shoe featured in the film Back to the Future Part II. The high top shoe features glowing LED lights and an electroluminescent Nike logo. Power laces, a prominent feature of the shoe in the film, are not present.

On September 8th, 2011 Nike announced that it would be releasing 1500 pairs of the shoe for auction on eBay. All proceeds from the sales will be donated to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's disease research.[2]

bmb1uk

Free Member
Jan 1, 2010
LEICS
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
tesco tearaways £5 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
I remember taking my son shopping for some new trainers around 20 years ago..he was faffing about trying them on and just pulling the laces together not tieing them up and the like any hoo he decided on this pair on Nike trainers so I said yep fine lets go pay..wanders up to the checkout the girl on the till put em through and said (and this was 1991) £68 quid please..I did a double take and said..Put em back love I don't pay daft money for a pair of shoes that'll only last him a month or two..she moaned and said Well...I'll have to do a No Sale now..I said Knock yourself out woman I ain't paying that..My son moaned and said but I need some trainers Dad..I said lets do the Saturday Market at the Piece Hall (Halifax) there they were trainers for a tenner..The lad said ain't wearing them they'll laugh at me at school I said that or you'll be going barefoot..we settled on 3 pairs for £30 quid...My son put the Nike swoosh on the side with a marker so his mates wouldn't laugh at him...Designer labels I don't think so or am I just a tight ol git or what!!

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I regularly pay about the £120-130 mark for a decent pair of Sauchony running shoes, they last about 500 miles.

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I regularly pay about the £120-130 mark for a decent pair of Sauchony running shoes, they last about 500 miles.

Bloomin heck, if I wore them and drove to Peterborough and back twice, they would be worn out:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back