Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Well it seems the worlds internet providers have all now updated their records to show our new server address. While many of you were on the site within seconds of the change Sheddy and Minxy Girl, others weren't so lucky. For some talk talk and virgin customers it has been a frustrating few days and they have only today managed to log on and stay on. We're really sorry about that but there is little we can do.

One thing that strikes me is the desperation in the calls for help, some people really are addicted to Motorhomefun and when they can't reach us it's a pure cold turkey withdrawal. One person told me how he didn't wash, hardly ate and was refreshing his browser every minute or so for two full days!

Thanks for your patience, we won't have to move again for quite a while...Enjoy the Fun (y)

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
I think I've got a problem.. I wasn't going to renew my subscription the other day as work is scarce at the minute. As the deadline approached was getting increasingly anxious, nervous, jumpy, sweaty... With half a day to go I relented, "just one more year" , I reassured myself... One more won't hurt 🤪🙃

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim, i am with Talktalk & was able to log on the middle of next day with no probs.

I think it depends where you live and if you get lucky with these nameservers ludo had a terrible time with talk talk, they just kept hold of the old IP no matter how many times he reset and rebooted his routers and computers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Well it seems the worlds internet providers have all now updated their records to show our new server address. While many of you were on the site within seconds of the change Sheddy and Minxy Girl, others weren't so lucky. For some talk talk and virgin customers it has been a frustrating few days and they have only today managed to log on and stay on. We're really sorry about that but there is little we can do.

One thing that strikes me is the desperation in the calls for help, some people really are addicted to Motorhomefun and when they can't reach us it's a pure cold turkey withdrawal. One person told me how he didn't wash, hardly ate and was refreshing his browser every minute or so for two full days!

Thanks for your patience, we won't have to move again for quite a while...Enjoy the Fun (y)
Do you think you should set up a help line (premium rate) and supply Counselling?😁

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
I think it depends where you live and if you get lucky with these nameservers ludo had a terrible time with talk talk, they just kept hold of the old IP no matter how many times he reset and rebooted his routers and computers
I'm with TalkTalk and never noticed anything - Fun as usual!

Reactions: Jim

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi Jim, i am with Talktalk & was able to log on the middle of next day with no probs.

I'm sure you did but with Talk Talk have your emails and Bank details have been shared with Nigerian Princes, Bitcoin sellers and sexploitation scammers, :Eeek: :Eeek: :Eeek:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I am on virgin cable, but refuse to use their dns servers, so use some of the fastest and had no interruption of service

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
I did send out a few SOS messages but got there in the end, the forum has such a wide spread of interesting individuals and topics. Where would we be without ShiftZZ everyday posts. 🤔😳🤣

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I did send out a few SOS messages but got there in the end, the forum has such a wide spread of interesting individuals and topics. Where would we be without ShiftZZ everyday posts. 🤔😳🤣
Where would we be without me?
Well HULL is out of the equation..Don't fancy Barnsley , Nuneaton, Chelmsford, Swansea, Liverpool, Manchester, Skeggy, or anywhere East of Cleethorpes. Got an ASBO for these, Blackpool, Souffend, Clacton, Tottenham and Leicester.

Never been called interesting before.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Where would we be without me?
Well HULL is out of the equation..Don't fancy Barnsley , Nuneaton, Chelmsford, Swansea, Liverpool, Manchester, Skeggy, or anywhere East of Cleethorpes. Got an ASBO for these, Blackpool, Souffend, Clacton, Tottenham and Leicester.

Never been called interesting before.
bigtree see what you've done Trev!:eek: Not Glasgow is not on his exclusion list!:swear2: Serves you right!;):giggle:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
No prob with talktalk down 'ere m'dear

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
bigtree see what you've done Trev!:eek: Not Glasgow is not on his exclusion list!:swear2: Serves you right!;):giggle:
Loved Glasgow and the people. was there for 6 months and ate most luchtimes at Henry Healey

1590753904991.png

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back