Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
So many of those who emailed me for help logging in, have never posted, but they read most everything we write
This is the only forum I have ever dared post on as some of the others I read can be quite nasty in their treatment of new posters or what they consider a stupid question!

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
I found it was my shortcuts that were the problem, once I deleted them, googled fun and Rvoc I got back on straight away.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Where would we be without me?
Well HULL is out of the equation..Don't fancy Barnsley , Nuneaton, Chelmsford, Swansea, Liverpool, Manchester, Skeggy, or anywhere East of Cleethorpes. Got an ASBO for these, Blackpool, Souffend, Clacton, Tottenham and Leicester.

Never been called interesting before.
Chicken ... :boxing:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Loved Glasgow and the people. was there for 6 months and ate most luchtimes at Henry Healey
Healey's used to be great.(y) That was the one in Queen Street. Went bust a few years back.:cry: Think it may have reopened but don't know if same.
You'd have been in The Horseshoe as well then?

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
I'm with Virgin and it took nearly 4 days!
However they did email me to say they're not putting my mobile charges up. So thoughtful!🙄
I have to call them every year to get them to put their price down, apart from that I am happy with them

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Healey's used to be great.(y) That was the one in Queen Street. Went bust a few years back.:cry: Think it may have reopened but don't know if same.
You'd have been in The Horseshoe as well then?
Not the Horsershoe, but did go into Waxy O'connors, Cafe Andaluz aand Da Vinicie, as I said loved the City, lived in the Millennium hotel for 6 months,,

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Not the Horsershoe, but did go into Waxy O'connors, Cafe Andaluz aand Da Vinicie, as I said loved the City, lived in the Millennium hotel for 6 months,,
You missed an institution in Glasgow.
Allegedly, it had the longest continuous bar surface in Europe with the exclusion of when a temporary structure was set-up each year for the Oktoberfest in Munich!

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
my iMac changed straight off without doing anything, the iPad will not find anything other than the old site address. One day it will find the new address and stick there, I have to put it in manually then next time it is gone again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back