Rally Twin Lakes - France 2018 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Graham and Jean, we now have a wedding to attend in September, bang in the middle sat of the rally ! so, unfortunately we will not make it ! sorry, please allocate our pitch to whomever is on the reserve list.
cheers
Tom,Jen & Jake
People are so inconsiderate when they plan their weddings aren't they. Don't they realise us retired folk have to work hard to plan our year. :rofl:.
We look forward to meeting up with on another meet somewhere. best wishes from us both. :france:

XRN

Oct 10, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
We are no longer Newbie's.
We are considering this as our first trip abroad then hoping to travel onwards to Spain afterwards so can we be added to the list please, with EHU if it is available. We would be there for the duration. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone, disappointed that @Anthea M has had to drop out though. :(Many Thanks, Rob and Susan

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
We are considering this as our first trip abroad then hoping to travel onwards to Spain afterwards so can we be added to the list please, with EHU if it is available. We would be there for the duration. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone, disappointed that @Anthea M has had to drop out though. :(Many Thanks, Rob and Susan
Hi Rob and Sue yes sorry we can't make this meet . would have loved to have caught up!.
It and sounds like a great plan for you ! Does this mean you are fully retired then and have a doggy passport for you lovely pup?!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Reactions: JaG

XRN

Oct 10, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
I retire 4 July and then the worlds our lobster!! A house move may interrupt some of the plans but we need to get some plans in place now or time will pass us by. Doggy passport is still needed so will be searching previous posts for the process. :D:D

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Good morning Rob and Sue, :welc:
This will be the perfect start to serious retirement, :party2: :wine: :reel: and a good venue towards Spain - that is what we are doing, as you many others on the meet.
We have put you down on the Reserve EHU list for the duration. There is s good chance of you getting it as there are only two on the list and as you know, folk have to make changes.
Kook forward to meeting you both. :france::france::france:

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Sorry Graham ........ :( another cancellation from us. You're familiar with the reason :whistle:
someone will be grateful for the ehu;)
Anyone want to buy a cheap ferry crossing :rolleyes:

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Sorry Graham ........ :( another cancellation from us. You're familiar with the reason :whistle:
someone will be grateful for the ehu;)
Anyone want to buy a cheap ferry crossing :rolleyes:
You are not getting much luck are you. Really sorry we will not see you there but we do know the reasons. We will pop over and see you both soon. Can you PM us with your mobile so we can arrange to come over and see you.

Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
Hi
Could we go on the reserve list with EHU for this please? probably for the full duration, it's 2 adults & 1 dog :)
Cheers

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hi
Could we go on the reserve list with EHU for this please? probably for the full duration, it's 2 adults & 1 dog :)
Cheers
We have put you on the EHU waiting list. EHU priority is given to full period.
Can you please let us know if the anticipated full period changes.
Look forward to meeting you. :france:

Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
We have put you on the EHU waiting list. EHU priority is given to full period.
Can you please let us know if the anticipated full period changes.
Look forward to meeting you. :france:
Thanks for that, looking forward to meeting everyone :happy:

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
FYI the 4G signal at Twinlakes is great on the Bouygues network, so if you phone does not connect automatically it’s worth trying to get on manually. Orange here is not good. :)

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
We plan to be here again actually at Twin Lakes now and just found this
IMG_20180419_192403.jpg

One Graham forgot last year

See you all soon at Thetford

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hi JaG I see I have ELU but would that be ELU on the lakeside as that is my preferred pitch Regards Tomag
At this point I have not allocated some but as you have got it and we know you like the lake area we will allocate it there. Looking forward to seeing you.

Nov 14, 2009
Pagham Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Hymer exsis T688
Exp
Thanks Graham for the reply and being on the lake pitch . look forward to seeing you

RobGriff

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2010
TONYPANDY Rhondda Wales
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker LB
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Graham and Jean hope you’re are all well please could you book us in for 4 nights from the 9th . Would not be the same going to France without calling in to see you and the Boss . See you both soon Rob and Deb

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Graham and Jean hope you’re are all well please could you book us in for 4 nights from the 9th . Would not be the same going to France without calling in to see you and the Boss . See you both soon Rob and Deb[/QUOTE
Absolutely, the meet would not be the same without you to there at some point. :notworthy2:

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
Coming next year.
Never been abroad in the MH before but have driven on euro roads so no problem.
Just sorting the problems of a new MH out but finally all looks good. Loads of things booked for this year but starting 2019 with a Scotland West Island rally then over to you after summer rallies basking in the SUN.
See u next year.
Chris

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Coming next year.
Never been abroad in the MH before but have driven on euro roads so no problem.
Just sorting the problems of a new MH out but finally all looks good. Loads of things booked for this year but starting 2019 with a Scotland West Island rally then over to you after summer rallies basking in the SUN.
See u next year.
Chris
Hi Chris, :welc:
This booking is for 2018. I assume you have no definite dates or how long you may be there. That will be no problem as we have funsters dropping in and out all through, though it would help if you could give us some notice and days staying.
See you there. :france:

emo

Free Member
Oct 28, 2015
Funster No
MH
Bursner lyseo
Exp
Since2015
Sounds good,we are in the process of changing MH.
Have you spaces left EHU if poss but not essential.

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Sounds good,we are in the process of changing MH.
Have you spaces left EHU if poss but not essential.
There is plenty pf space though no EHU at present. If you were coming for at 7 days you could be put on the EHU waiting list. Priority is given to 14 nights.

emo

Free Member
Oct 28, 2015
Funster No
MH
Bursner lyseo
Exp
Since2015
Great thanks can we let you know late on

Nov 14, 2009
Pagham Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Hymer exsis T688
Exp
Hi Graham Just to let you know I am still coming for the whole time but no longer need electric hook up as just had 200 watt solar panel fitted so if you can allocate it to somebody else thanks Tom

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Graham Just to let you know I am still coming for the whole time but no longer need electric hook up as just had 200 watt solar panel fitted so if you can allocate it to somebody else thanks Tom
Thanks for letting me know Tom. See you there. :france:

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Rob and Sue,
Just to let you know you have been put on the EHU list for Twin Lakes throughout your stay. :france:

XRN

Oct 10, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
Thanks, @JaG Jean & Graham, EHU will save watching the weather forecast all the time before switching anything on!!:D:D Looking forward to it.(y)

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi Rob and Sue yes sorry we can't make this meet . would have loved to have caught up!.
It and sounds like a great plan for you ! Does this mean you are fully retired then and have a doggy passport for you lovely pup?!

Sure.... I was wondering if I could make it on one week end only as working.... Will think of it. I suppose I don't have to worry about the pitch as load of space there @JaG?? Do I?? If I can make it I won't need EHU anyway .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back