pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
Another dampner on a thread, We have a van bitz alarm on our motorhome, correspondance via email to transfer the ownership was fine via email but to be ignored by the staff at the stall at the nec after hanging about for 10 mins as we could see you were busy, No worries we had similar at most of stalls, thinking i should get back in to biking? if the face fits springs to mind, The wife and i will prob do our own thing in our van and forget about shows rallies etc.. :mad:

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Another dampner on a thread, We have a van bitz alarm on our motorhome, correspondance via email to transfer the ownership was fine via email but to be ignored by the staff at the stall at the nec after hanging about for 10 mins as we could see you were busy, No worries we had similar at most of stalls, thinking i should get back in to biking? if the face fits springs to mind, The wife and i will prob do our own thing in our van and forget about shows rallies etc.. :mad:

So sorry you had a bad experience,please don't let that put you off having fun with us all ..hate the NEC motorhome shows as they are far too crowded and noone unless you are spending mega bucks wants to spend tine with you. . The smaller county shows are the ones to go to ,there you will be looked after even if you are just asking questions about the product with no intention of buying ..please don't give up on us because of a isolated incident ..Roy.I must add though that when I met Eddie at a show he was most helpful even though I was not buying..so maybe like all the others at the nec the staff were run off their feet ..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
So sorry you had a bad experience,please don't let that put you off having fun with us all ..hate the NEC motorhome shows as they are far too crowded and noone unless you are spending mega bucks wants to spend tine with you. . The smaller county shows are the ones to go to ,there you will be looked after even if you are just asking questions about the product with no intention of buying ..please don't give up on us because of a isolated incident ..Roy.
Hi, look at us in our avatar penniless and so very unhappy lol, different though, we are having fun in our mohican with our dogs, would be nice to try a rally though.

OP
OP
eddie

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
What a stupid post!

So you buy a van with one of our products already fitted, so not our customer! Contacted us by email and dealt with "Was fine" Yet, because our sales staff are all busy at the show you think that we have all ignored you!

"If the face fits"? What on Earth does that mean?

Mind you some people barge onto the stand and expect us all to drop to their feet because they have bought a van that we fitted an alarm to in 1991 lol

We are there to serve!! It seems:doh:

OP
OP
eddie

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
OK now you have my attention, after queuing for ten minutes, what question did you want to ask?

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Hi, look at us in our avatar penniless and so very unhappy lol, different though, we are having fun in our mohican with our dogs, would be nice to try a rally though.
Avatar doesn't show you having fun with your mohican ..unless I have problems with my eyes it looks very much as if you are touring in a diesel locomotive..haha

autoswan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
i`m a newbie
eat-popcorn-3D.gif

OP
OP
eddie

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
So sorry you had a bad experience,please don't let that put you off having fun with us all ..hate the NEC motorhome shows as they are far too crowded and noone unless you are spending mega bucks wants to spend tine with you. . The smaller county shows are the ones to go to ,there you will be looked after even if you are just asking questions about the product with no intention of buying ..please don't give up on us because of a isolated incident ..Roy.I must add though that when I met Eddie at a show he was most helpful even though I was not buying..so maybe like all the others at the nec the staff were run off their feet ..
Thank you. We had four staff at the show, kept a working office staff at base, and the campsite and Workshops ran normally! And we are just a small family business

Perhaps I should say to people at shows, after nine minutes that there are "more important" people waiting to ask the questions that they "forgot" to ask originally by email:rofl:

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Thank you. We had four staff at the show, kept a working office staff at base, and the campsite and Workshops ran normally

Perhaps I should say to people at shows, after nine minutes that there are "more important" people waiting to ask the questions that they "forgot" to ask originally by email:rofl:
Glad you didn't or that would have cut me down by 51 mins.

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
What a stupid post!

So you buy a van with one of our products already fitted, so not our customer! Contacted us by email and dealt with "Was fine" Yet, because our sales staff are all busy at the show you think that we have all ignored you!

Mind you some people barge onto the stand and expect us all to drop to their feet because they have bought a van that we fitted an alarm to in 1991 lol

We are there to serve!! It seems:doh:
As you can see we have a motorhome, you checked us out with a look of disapproval, so its not a stupid post, iam finding it very easy to fall out with motorhome people just by telling it like it is. saying hi will be with you soon would have been good, just wanted to transfer ownership and figure out how the alarm works as your firm fitted the alarm to our mohican, We are new to all of this and hopefully we can sort this out.

Nov 2, 2014
somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Hi when i had problems with satellite system eddie gave me loads of time on private messaging could no fault, top class service and didnt have to go to a show.

Jun 1, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
On and off since 1990
Not sure that this is the right place to get so personal- may have been better to have pm'd @eddievanbitz to "sort this out" instead of slating the business so publicly especially given the thread title. I have never met or had anything to do with Eddie or his team but have always found his postings to be informative and humorous despite his being an England supporter! Anndddddd ........... reeeeelaaaaaxxxx :D

OP
OP
eddie

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Another dampner? This is a post asking for more staff? nothing negative before this post

What a stupid post!

Mind you some people barge onto the stand and expect us all to drop to their feet because they have bought a van that we fitted an alarm to in 1991 lol We are there to serve!! It seems:doh: You have contacted us by email and were happy, what is the problem?

OK now you have my attention, after queuing for ten minutes, what question did you want to ask?
Still waiting to know what you want?

As you can see we have a motorhome, .
As do many people at the Caravan and Motorhome show. How do we tell the ones that don't?

you checked us out with a look of disapproval.
As a bloke that wears, Winter and Sumner, flip flops, shorts and a rugby shirt by choice, every day of the year that is so funny

so its not a stupid post, iam finding it very easy to fall out with motorhome people just by telling it like it is.
I agree it sounds like you

just wanted to transfer ownership and figure out how the alarm works as your firm fitted the alarm to our mohican.
You said that you contacted us via email, so would have been made aware of the procedures that Van Bitz employ to protect their customers assets, and what we require for new owner to do to transfer ownership. You can also read about this on the FAQ section on our homepage www,vanbitz.com
We are new to all of this and hopefully we can sort this out .
Not looking likely! Our main priorities are our customers and our staff

You are neither

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
What happens if my reversing camera goes wrong when you lot are on holiday?

That's what I need to bloody know

:D

You would have to go home, sell your van and emigrate to Australia of course (y)

I think Eddie needs to set up a Reversing Camera Global Emergency Response Team who can respond to faulty cameras anywhere in the world within 10 minutes because it's obviously impossible to drive a motorhome more than 3 feet without one :whistle:

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
So he won't be gettin to fill the vacancy then:whistle:

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Another dampner? This is a post asking for more staff? nothing negative before this post

So you buy a van with one of our products already fitted, so not our customer! Contacted us by email and dealt with "Was fine" Yet, because our sales staff are all busy at the show you think that we have all ignoed

you!

Mind you some people barge onto the stand and expect us all to drop to their feet because they have bought a van that we fitted an alarm to in
1991 lol We are there to serve!! It seems:doh:
You have contacted us by email and were happy, what is the problem?

As do many people at the Caravan and Motorhome show .[/QUOTE] How
do we tell the ones that don't?

As a bloke that wears, Winter and Sumner, flip flops, shorts and a rugby shirt by choice, every day of the year that is so funny[/QUOTE]

You said that you contacted us via email, so would have been made aware of the procedures that Van Bitz employ to protect their customers assets, and what we require for new owner to do to transfer ownership.
You can also read about this on the FAQ section on our homepage www,vanbitz.com

You are neither[/QUOTE]

Mind you some people barge onto the stand and expect us all to drop to their feet because they have bought a van that we fitted an alarm to in 1991 lol We are there to serve!! It seems:doh:

As do many people at the Caravan and Motorhome show .[/QUOTE] How do we tell the ones that don't?

As a bloke that wears, Winter and Sumner, flip flops, shorts and a rugby shirt by choice, every day of the year that is so funny[/QUOTE]

You said that you contacted us via email, so would have been made aware of the procedures that Van Bitz employ to protect their customers assets, and what we require for new owner to do to transfer ownership. You can also read about this on the FAQ section on our homepage www,vanbitz.com

You are neither[/QUOTE]

Mind you some people barge onto the stand and expect us all to drop to their feet because they have bought a van that we fitted an alarm to in 1991 lol We are there to serve!! It seems:doh: You have contacted us by email and were happy, what is the problem?

As do many people at the Caravan and Motorhome show. How do we tell the ones that don't?

As a bloke that wears, Winter and Sumner, flip flops, shorts and a rugby shirt by choice, every day of the year that is so funny

You are neither
say what you mean Eddie,,stop holding back.

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp

As do many people at the Caravan and Motorhome show .
How
do we tell the ones that don't?

You said that you contacted us via email, so would have been made aware of the procedures that Van Bitz employ to protect their customers assets, and what we require for new owner to do to transfer ownership.
You can also read about this on the FAQ section on our homepage www,vanbitz.com

You are neither[/QUOTE]

As do many people at the Caravan and Motorhome show .[/QUOTE] How do we tell the ones that don't?
If you were this talkative at the show i would never posted my thread, i thought i was a hot head.

You are neither[/QUOTE]
say what you mean Eddie,,stop holding back.[/QUOTE]

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back