LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Right, after several failed attempts to purchase air susspension I have finally gone and got it.

I have trauled Ebay and on every ocasion been outbid, sometimes by people paying more for used system than that of a new one.:Sad:

So I went to Marcle leisure and got mine, I didn't bother with the compressor and gauges and just thought I would go for the standard system. I therefore am going to attempt to fit tomorrow. I hope the improvement is worthwhile, if not I could always stick it back on Ebay:Doh:

I have also purchased a Avtex w153d 7in1 TV/DVD player, and awaiting delivery early next week. Be interested to hear from anyone else that has one. Look forward to fitting that.

Well someone has to keep the economy going, no point in saving tooo risky:winky:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Hiya Mate

Good luck with the air suspension i'm sure you'll notice a differance :thumb:

As for the Avtex i've had one for a while now had loads of trouble with the dvd player side of it wouldn't buy another hope yours is better.... sorry :Sad:

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
Just had Airide fit mine at pickering, will have to compare notes sometime.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
Right, after several failed attempts to purchase air susspension I have finally gone and got it.

I have trauled Ebay and on every ocasion been outbid, sometimes by people paying more for used system than that of a new one.:Sad:
Plenty of plonkers out there. I've lost count of the times i've seen this happen on eBay with both new or used items. Why anyone would pay more than the cost of new for a used item, is quite beyond me.

Despite the credit crunch etc there are a lot of folk obviously not quite a 'full deck' upstairs....with money to burn!

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
I`ve got the same telly that your getting,and can honestly say that it is a blinding bit of kit.No trouble with anything on it at all.

Good luck with your fitting as well.

steve

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Well thats the air suspension fitted, of course as per normal its on my blog::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Nice job, I was also amazed at the diference in how my Apache drives. It make you wonder why airbags are not fitted as standard.

PS love your blog, wish I had the know how to do one.

Andy

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Very Nice !

What pressure do you pump them to

Well I have started with 40psi to see how it goes.

andyman Nice job, I was also amazed at the diference in how my Apache drives. It make you wonder why airbags are not fitted as standard.

PS love your blog, wish I had the know how to do one.

Andy

Andy if you can type on here you can do a blogg:thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Plenty of plonkers out there. I've lost count of the times i've seen this happen on eBay with both new or used items. Why anyone would pay more than the cost of new for a used item, is quite beyond me.

Despite the credit crunch etc there are a lot of folk obviously not quite a 'full deck' upstairs....with money to burn!

seems to me that getting pos feedback and a good reputation is more important than getting a good deal.:Doh:
first thing i do is check the new, retail price then the average used price then bid.:thumb:

john.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back