WTF! Is wrong with the French!?! (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Personally I would rather have a ceramic toilet with no seat = I quick wipe around with a sterilising wipe and the job is done, no where for "contaminants" to hide. What is so wrong with ceramic .... it is easy to clean, it is not porous, there are no hinges, pegs, stand offs or anything else to hide filth. Is it really a question of some folks have a botty so delicate they cannot support the cold touch. I have seen the underside of toilet seats and most are not a pretty sight but if you prefer the germ infested, bacteria storing seats .... good on yer
Hope you don't put the wipe down the loo!!!! biggest cause of blockages,,,they don't disolve,,,BUSBY.

filopastry

Free Member
Nov 11, 2013
london
Funster No
MH
littleun
Exp
newbie and learning every day
Hope you don't put the wipe down the loo!!!! biggest cause of blockages,,,they don't disolve,,,BUSBY.
Never ... 62 years on this planet and never have I used the enormous range of disinfecting/cleaning products that are available today. Ceramic no seated loos of which I have used many, receive a quick wipe with toilet tissue prior to my taking u the throne. I suspect that a large part of todays "allergies" are due to our over cleaning of ever surface with an increasing range of "kills 99.9% of all known germ" products. Everyone to his/her own ... maybe I'm just "a mucky old git" ... but I don't normally suffer from colds, sniffs sneezes .... but when I do get a cold .... it is of course MAN FLU

Last edited:

125BEER

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2018
PLYMOUTH
Funster No
MH
BENIMAR MILEO 282
Exp
Since 09 2018
Problem solved!

Once you're done it's a seat for sitting \ eating out!(y)
Two birds one stone.;)
Surprised Lafuma not got an equivalent model.:whistle:
All it needs is wheels ..weeee hay

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
FCF141F8-42C8-4624-B1B1-9DBFD7BC07F7.jpeg
C3C50F6B-D68F-4139-BCFC-9C6922F3BF1A.jpeg
Nuffin at all wrong with rhe French, the loos work the sun shines, everything in the garden grows and our neighbours are loveley

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Never ... 62 years on this planet and never have I used the enormous range of disinfecting/cleaning products that are available today. Ceramic no seated loos of which I have used many, receive a quick wipe with toilet tissue prior to my taking u the throne. I suspect that a large part of todays "allergies" are due to our over cleaning of ever surface with an increasing range of "kills 99.9% of all known germ" products. Everyone to his/her own ... maybe I'm just "a mucky old git" ... but I don't normally suffer from colds, sniffs sneezes .... but when I do get a cold .... it is of course MAN FLU
It's disconcerting to me to imagine much of the toilet cleaning products of every shop and supermarket in the UK eventually ends up in the sea......there is the real pollution problem, not global warming.

Last edited:

NeilB

Free Member
Feb 9, 2010
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
35 y
Personally the last thing I want is a Caravan & Motorhome club shower block. To Hot, Piped music, can't access them for an hour a day, and It must put a hell of a cost on the subs.
Give me the french system where its all for one and one for all, just work around the cleaners what ever their gender as long as they are clean which they seem to do 2/3 times a day.

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Wasn't like that this morning when I was in Oradour sur Vayres on my Mole Patrol. It was more like Burma in the monsoon season :D

Ah but typical the sun shone this afternoon and we sweat buckets putting a new fence up with a neighbour.

Aug 22, 2017
Funster No
MH
Wildax Europa PVC
Exp
Since 2014 -- cycle-camper before that
You'll find that lots of German toilets are designed with a "slipway" so you can take the opportunity to exam your business before you flush it away.:eek:

Ah yes, the old German Scheißtafel. I always assumed that, with the Germans being big meat-eaters, it was so you could check for worms. Then again it does have the advantage of eliminating splashback for the heavier deposit (and meat-eaters will inevitably produce heavier deposits) so that could be the main purpose. The downside is the increased smell caused by the period it is exposed to the air before its innundation.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back