Whoosh e-bikes-anyone tried one? (1 Viewer)

Mar 24, 2010
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
relay lwb pvc
Exp
6 years
Have seen the Zephyr 2018 with 11.8 ah battery in frame but wondered what the quality was before I buy -anyone had experience with them?

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
The quality will be similar to most bikes made in China.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 2, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
PVC, S&L Iveco
Exp
45 years
We have two Woosh bikes, one bought in 2011 and one bought in 2014. The oldest is now on its second battery and we have no plans to change them at the moment. The most important thing with e-bikes is back up which Woosh excel at. The staff are the same as they were years ago and can supply parts or repairs as required with very good expert advice to identify the source of a problem. They let me take one out on an extended test ride and it suited me better than any others I had tried at shows etc irrespective of price.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
No idea of quality or anything else but to name it 'Whoosh' shows little imagination in the marketing department to me so what's the rest of the company like.
It's like calling a firework 'bang'.

Just my opinion.

Jan 11, 2011
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
Consort Reef 2
Exp
since 1990
Well i can give my opinion,Yes the name is abit naff but we have 2 woosh bikes and both are very good for the money.I have done over a 1000 miles on mine with only minor issues which were very quickly sorted.

Nov 2, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
PVC, S&L Iveco
Exp
45 years
No idea of quality or anything else but to name it 'Whoosh' shows little imagination in the marketing department to me so what's the rest of the company like.

Just my opinion.
Don't forget they have been around since the birth of the electric bike and it exactly describes what used to happen the first time you got on one and twisted the throttle back. They are a family business.

Feb 17, 2012
merseyside
Funster No
MH
Murvi Pimento
Exp
Since 2015
I have a Whoosh bike and it’s a good solid bike. I would recommend them.

Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968

Just my opinion.
Little bit tenuous logic being used here . When the family business started i doubt that it would have had a marketing department to come up with a really catchy name like say "Motorhome Fun" :)

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
I bought a Woosh Santana 2 for my wife last year, thinking if she doesn't get on with it, I will have it. She loved it so much, I had to buy another one for me. Very good quality for the price, no problems with back up either. Very friendly team, and helpful. IMO a good all round e-bike. I would recommend them.

Craig

Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
I've got a Whoosh Sant Ana crank drive. Very pleased with it. Purchased 4/5 years ago second hand via Whoosh web site. On second battery now, but I don't mollycoddle them as recommended.

Malcolm

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back