Well done Eurotunnel (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
Eurotunnel have been very helpful! My Frequent Travelers tickets were due to end this May after been extended from last year. They have just agreed to extend them to February 2022 brilliant. All we now need is final date and we will be off, hopefully with our Covid Passports!! which should make travelling a little easier.

colyboy

Clipgate

Free Member
Jan 1, 2014
Folkestone
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Very unlikely to be validated in France, the take up and general resistance is low, public opinion unlike here questions anything that could, would, or might imping on liberty.
Plus of course we are a third country which adds to the mix, no input or voice in Europe now.
Thus Covid passport in my view is unlikely to be relied upon.

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Very unlikely to be validated in France, the take up and general resistance is low, public opinion unlike here questions anything that could, would, or might imping on liberty.
Plus of course we are a third country which adds to the mix, no input or voice in Europe now.
Thus Covid passport in my view is unlikely to be relied upon.
I think 20 billion pounds worth of income from tourism from the UK or 1% of their GDP coming from the probably vaccinated UK tourists may have a bearing on their decision making.

Whether all of those will want to go to a country that isnt as well vaccinated is up to the individuals, but there are numerous places in France to go to where it will be significantly less dangerous than here

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Others here:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back