Eurotunnel Frequent Traveller Tickets Extended (1 Viewer)

Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
I was checking the details of our remaining tickets prior to emailing them, when I saw this.

Broken Link Removed

Automatically being extended to 31/12/21 :clap2:👍

Cant't complain at that

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
They extended mine for a full 12 months until March next year !! Brilliant customer service !!

Mar 11, 2013
Gillingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
At one point I wondered if that was long enough,but I'm starting to feel more confident.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
I’m getting somewhat confused by the various extensions and as I’m only the named second user of the wallet I’m less sure!! The FT wallet a has 6 tickets left in it due to 2 trips being cancelled last year. Our wallet doesn’t expire until mid September (got extended in 2020).
Can anyone advise do we have to use by the mid September date or actually just book by that date? The plan would be to go away for the month of September (if permitted) but we wouldn’t be returning before the expiration date☹️

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Can anyone advise do we have to use by the mid September date or actually just book by that date? The plan would be to go away for the month of September (if permitted) but we wouldn’t be returning before the expiration date☹️
You usually have to have booked and travelled by that date.

However, the good news is that I have just phoned Eurotunnel and they confirmed that they will be extending existing Frequent Travellers accounts in the coming month or two. I told them that mine has already been extended, and she confirmed that it would be extended again.

She also said people should be able to log onto their account to check if it has been extended. But the problem is that my account was set up before their new system was introduced, which means I cannot book things or check validity on line, I have to phone them up. But that was the same as last year.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back