Water filter

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
good morning to you all.

I’ve been trying to contact ‘pure filter on line’ to place an order but they have not answered the phone in a week. I have spoken to them previously so I know I have the correct numbers etc.

I want to fit a simple but decent ‘inline water filter’ keeping swmbo happy as she never likes the tank water even in a cup of tea.

What other companies are out there, she’s happy to pay extra for a decent system.

Thanks

Norfolk Nomad

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2017
I just buy bottled for making tea and coffee, you can buy a lot of water for the price of a filter system.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Have you got a proper company name or Web address, Google can't find any reference to pure filter on line

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
good morning to you all.

I’ve been trying to contact ‘pure filter on line’ to place an order but they have not answered the phone in a week. I have spoken to them previously so I know I have the correct numbers etc.

I want to fit a simple but decent ‘inline water filter’ keeping swmbo happy as she never likes the tank water even in a cup of tea.

What other companies are out there, she’s happy to pay extra for a decent system.

Thanks

You really should read this first!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
None
I just buy bottled for making tea and coffee, you can buy a lot of water for the price of a filter system.
indeed you can

provided you don't mind drinking bits of plastic .. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-43388870

and other bacteria https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/he...er-contains-more-bacteria-than-tap-water.html

or care about the seas and oceans.. and the environmental damaged caused in production

each to their own..

I'll stick to drinking the tank water.. cleaner and fresher then bottled.. been doing that for 30+ years ..

oddly, no ill effects

However, when full-time time, as a precaution I fitted Nature Pure in the RV, this was primarily fitted for Travel in Morocco where tap or well water quality can't be guaranteed ..

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
HYMER B SL 674
Exp
SINCE 2005
We also never use tank water for drinking even if we had a filter we would have a concern particularly when in Europe - we simply carry 2 x 5 litre bottles of water for drinking tea coffee or water. Take the whisky neat!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
None
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
HYMER B SL 674
Exp
SINCE 2005
Strange in our experience they always use and recommend bottle water to drink in particularly in France and Italy? Could be some are bit lapse on meeting those standards, some also take water from their own wells - anyhow not about to try it out. Always use a filter in the UK.

Last edited:

GerTee

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner iXeo
Exp
Since 2016 - UK & Europe
We just carry our Brita filter jug with us, saves cash on the fancy bottled variety and makes a good cuppa.

OP
OP
Hotelman
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
I have today ordered the POZZANI system, it seems a good simple system, with very knowledgeable and helpful staff.
The filter will also arrive with the correct size pipe work.

I will let you all know .....

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
I have today ordered the POZZANI system, it seems a good simple system, with very knowledgeable and helpful staff.
The filter will also arrive with the correct size pipe work.

I will let you all know .....
One thing I forgot. If you are not too late ask them to include a blanking plug, I think it is about another tenner. It enables you to take out the filter and still use the system. You will need it if you clean out your water system as the chemicals used ruins the filter. And also best to do it iof you drain your system for winter, otherwise the water in the filter will freeze and that may damage the outer casing or the filters.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back